Check out our NONPROFIT 101 manual: The first and only Salesforce user manual for nonprofit organizations, click here to download the manual from the AppExchange.
- How to increase user adoption?
- Microsoft Outlook Integration with Salesforce.com
- Why should you use Salesforce Content? Why Not?!
- Choosing the Right Salesforce Administrator
- How much does it cost to implement Salesforce?
- What is the best what to mass email from Salesforce.com?
- Which Edition of Salesforce donation is Right for Me?
- Excel is not a donor management system!
- Promote Best Practices with Action Plans
- Top 10 Salesforce Spring ’10 Features
- AppExchange: Global Currency Updater
- Plan for Successful Implementation
- A Few Tips for Your Salesforce Administrator
- Don’t Have An App Attack!
- Cloud for Good Announces Donation Split for the AppExchange
- How to Integrate Online Forms with Salesforce.com?
- How can your nonprofit tap into the social revolution?
- Analytics Edition – Improved Insight to Your Data
- CRM is Exactly What Your Nonprofit Needs
- Apps for Good: Vertical Response (email service provider)
- Apps for Good: Click and Pledge (online payment integration)
- Apps for Good: Apsona (data manipulation in Salesforce)
- Apps for Good: AppExtremes (Salesforce mail merges)
- Apps for Good: Cloud2You (direct mail from Salesforce)
- Apps for Good: Cirrus Insight (bring Salesforce into Gmail)
- Getting to Know the Salesforce Community
- Salesforce Fundraising Application Review
- Integrating Your Surveys With Salesforce
- Consultant Vs. Volunteer Help With Salesforce?
- Customer Voice: Growing Your Donor Database
- Customer Voice: Creating a Centralized Database
- Reporting Calculus with Analytic Snapshots
- Event Tickets and Registration – Part 1: Determine Your Needs
- Event Tickets and Registration – Part 2: Selecting a tool
- Evaluation: Business Intelligence Tools for Salesforce
- Best Practices for Using Salesforce Global Search
- Top 5 Things to Include in EVERY Mass Email You Send
- Salesforce Learning Center
- Salesforce Answers – Connect with thousands of passionate users and get answers to your burning questions.
- Salesforce Ideas – The IdeaExchange lets salesforce.com customers get involved. You can suggest new products, promote favorite enhancements, interact with product managers and customers, and preview upcoming releases.
- Salesforce Foundation
- The Salesforce Nonprofit Starter Pack (NPSP) website
- NPSP Documentation
- NPSP Project Site – This is the location for the code of the Nonprofit Starter Pack which is made available by the Salesforce.com Foundation to nonprofits. In addition to hosting the actual NPSP code, the Google Code repository “Downloads” section also contains links to a data dictionary and a package contents manifest.
- NPSP Issue List – This is a list of all the known issues with the Nonprofit Starter Pack and their status.
- NPSP Road Map – This is a draft plan for future development of the Nonprofit Starter Pack.
- Nonprofit Salesforce Practitioners Google Group
Nonprofit Starter Pack Videos:
- Choosing your Salesforce.com Donation
- Controlling Who Gets a Household in the Nonprofit Starter Pack
- Demo of Nonprofit Starter Pack
- Creating a Giving Rollup in the Nonprofit Starter Pack
- Contact Merge in the Nonprofit Starter Pack
- Introduction to Households in the Nonprofit Starter Pack
- Introduction to Recurring Donations in the Nonprofit Starter Pack
- Introduction to Relationship in the Nonprofit Starter Pack
- Introduction to Affiliations in the Nonprofit Starter Pack
- Upgrading Packages in the Nonprofit Starter Pack
- Converting Leads in the Nonprofit Starter Pack
- Finding Your Version’s Number in the Nonprofit Starter Pack
- Controlling the Nonprofit Starter Pack Account Model
- Importing Data into the Nonprofit Starter Pack (NPSP)
- Webinar: Nonprofit Starter Pack Update v2.0
- Webinar: Getting the Most Out of the Salesforce CRM for Nonprofit Starter Pack
Getting Started with Salesforce Videos:
- WordPress Web-to-Lead Contact Form Plugin
- How to Activate Gmail to Salesforce
- How to Create a Custom Field in Salesforce CRM
- How to Change the Look and Feel of Salesforce CRM
Integrating Salesforce With Your Website
Nonprofit Starter Pack: Recurring Donations 2.0
posted Jan 26, 2011 9:43 AM by Tal Frankfurt
posted Jan 26, 2011 9:42 AM by Tal Frankfurt
posted Jan 26, 2011 9:39 AM by Tal Frankfurt
posted Jan 26, 2011 9:38 AM by Tal Frankfurt
posted Jul 25, 2010 8:15 PM by Tal Frankfurt [ updated Jul 25, 2010 8:16 PM ]
posted Jul 25, 2010 8:11 PM by Tal Frankfurt [ updated Jul 25, 2010 8:12 PM ]
posted Jun 13, 2010 7:34 PM by Tal Frankfurt [ updated Jun 13, 2010 7:35 PM ]
posted May 2, 2010 8:54 AM by Tal Frankfurt [ updated May 2, 2010 8:55 AM ]
posted Mar 2, 2010 10:49 AM by Tal Frankfurt [ updated Mar 2, 2010 10:50 AM ]