By Tal Frankfurt
Every year in late November, families in the US gather around the dinner table to share a meal, great company and remember why we are thankful. And if you’re like me, I take being thankful seriously.
It is easy to be thankful when you are working with higher education and nonprofit clients. It means I get to see the good in America. Teachers mentoring the next generation, advancement officers raising money to keep the arts alive at their schools, organizations providing housing or clean water to those in need, organizations looking to impact our environment – the list goes on.
This year, Cloud for Good started over 200 new projects. You can read about some of our favorite projects in the customer success stories section of our website, including:
- Easterseals Michigan: “Implementing Service Cloud has allowed our organization to take our services and community outreach to the next level. Not only have we dramatically increased our efficiencies and created a single source of truth, but we also now serve everyone who reaches Easterseals Michigan for information or services in the proper way, capturing data strategically while cultivating trust and lasting relationships.” Clarissa Hulleza, Senior VP of IT/CIO and HIPPA Security Officer
- Duke Health Development and Alumni Affairs: “Our Development Officers rely on potential donor recommendations given by their Physician Leaders. With Salesforce, the Development Officers can make the most of their moments with the Physician Leaders, digging in and pulling up information on prospects in real-time. A process that used to take days now takes minutes. It allows our development team to be more responsive and continue to build strong relationships internally, building a strong pipeline.” Suzanne Sopa, Executive Director of Annual Giving.
- YMCA of Central Florida: “Implementing Marketing Cloud has allowed our organization to make Sales Cloud our single source of truth across our 18 locations. We can now segment with sophistication using Sales Cloud and communicate and engage with our subscribers through Marketing Cloud. We do this all while maintaining the 360-degree view of our constituents across all 18 locations,” said Dan Humbert, VP Information Technology.
It is because of this success and dedication to our clients that we’re able to keep growing. In fact, Cloud for Good is celebrating its #BestYearEver in both booked and billed revenues, highest employee satisfaction scores and continued commitment to our clients. We expended our delivery team to include a dedicated digital services team (Marketing Cloud and Pardot) for those looking to increase impact with marketing automation, expanded Managed Services offerings to help client continues to be successful on the platform once they’ve gone live with their implementation and created migration accelerators aiming to make the process easier for those looking to migrate to Salesforce from legacy systems.
With all these amazing milestones this year, what I am most thankful for is:
- Our Goodies for upholding our high standard of customer service and excellence
- Cloud for Good’s Clients for choosing Cloud for Good to be a part of their Salesforce journey
- Cloud for Good’s partners for their continued innovation to make our clients business processes smoother
- Salesforce for continuing their dedication to the amazing higher education and nonprofit industries.
I hope you enjoy and have a relaxing and safe Thanksgiving – and let me know if the comments what you are most thankful for.