Cloud for Good is seeking experienced technology professionals to lead Salesforce.com implementation projects with nonprofit organizations or higher education institutions. Successful candidates will be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce solutions and ideally have nonprofit or higher education industry experience.
To be successful on client projects, Senior Project Managers will have strong Salesforce configuration knowledge across a variety of Clouds and/or functionalities, as well as one or more demonstrated areas of expertise. They will also have strong consulting skills, such as project and time management and collaboration. Because most of the work of the Senior Cloud Consultant is client-facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people are very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Salesforce certified
- Experience consulting on Salesforce implementations (minimum 3 years of experience preferred; agile methodology experience preferred)
- Strong Salesforce configuration knowledge
- Strong consulting skills, including project and time management, communication, and teamwork/collaboration
- Understanding of common business processes for nonprofits (major gift processing, moves management, and volunteer hour tracking) or higher education (executive education program management, student retention, recruitment and admissions, and advancement)
- Demonstrated success in leading a project larger than $300k
- Scrum certification, or relevant experience, is preferred
- Proven track record of continuously improving organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required
- Strong project management skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Passion for continuous learning
- Presentation skills
- Lead and project manage Salesforce implementation projects
- Partner with clients to develop long-term solutions, assess client business requirements, and create requirements and design documentation
- Maintain up-to-date, current knowledge of Nonprofit and/or Education Salesforce solutions
- Lead implementation solutions in multiple Clouds and conduct proactive QA on the team’s solutions
- Serve as first escalation point for clients; provide internal and external status updates; manage budget and scope; facilitate internal and external meetings; report on project status to internal leadership; monitor and mitigate project risks
- Optimize non-billable time to contribute to CFG Sales, Marketing, or Services delivery model
- Provide informal mentorship, and facilitate knowledge-sharing and growth opportunities to less experienced consultants
- Serve as an expert in CFG methodology and business process
- Provide feedback to CFG leadership on how the company can improve
- Show a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Deliver project assignments on time and within budget
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity Commitment
- At Cloud for Good, we adhere to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and extend these principles to all our employees and prospective candidates. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other legally protected characteristics as defined by federal, state, and local laws. Our commitment to non-discrimination applies across every location in which our company operates, and it encompasses all aspects of employment.
- Cloud for Good strongly encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds and identities to submit their applications. Our unwavering commitment to fostering diversity not only enhances our workplace but also enhances the outcomes we deliver to our clients. See our full diversity statement here.
- We value inclusivity and want applicants who may require special assistance or accommodation during the interview process to know we’re here to assist you.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!