The Dreamforce 2011 registration is open and if you are from a higher education institution, nonprofit organization or a B-Corp you can get an exclusive rate from Salesforce Foundation!
Attend Dreamforce ’11 for only …. $125… To receive the special nonprofit reg codes, please visit
http://www.salesforcefoundation.org/products/community/events/form and fill out the form.
This steeply discounted rate is only available to the first 500 qualified registrants.
With four days of sessions, demos, networking, and more, the Dreamforce conference is one of the best ways to make sure your organization is getting the most out of Salesforce.com. Attend to:
- Learn first-hand how other nonprofits, colleges, and universities are using Salesforce
- Get practical training in dozens of hands-on labs
- Pick up best practices from 400+ in-depth sessions including 4 higher ed specific sessions
- See demos of 1000+ solutions and apps
- You can also have access to a $100 discount on Salesforce.com’s Hands On Training classes on August 28 and 29. Use a discount code to attend 1 day of training for $599 or 2 days of training for $1298. More about the class offerings
Cloud for Good team will be there and we will be more than happy to set up a time to give you a demo of our higher education and nonprofit solutions. Please contact Tal Frankfurt via email at Tal (at) Cloud4Good (dot) com to set up a meeting.
We look forward to seeing you at Dreamforce ’11!