Managed Services Consultants are experienced technology professionals who lead Salesforce.com support projects with a variety of nonprofit and higher education organizations. They are highly experienced with the Salesforce nonprofit solution suite, industry best practices and associated 3rd party applications. Specialists should be able to quickly resolve urgent issues while proactively working with clients to encourage system adoption and utilization.
Managed Services Consultants will have strong project management skills and the ability to juggle a number of priorities at once. Because most of the work is client-facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people are very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients, while building consensus is also critical for success.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Travel: Maximum 10%
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Have and maintain Salesforce.com administrator certification (ADM-201 and above)
- Familiarity working with nonprofit organizations and/or educational institutions
- Salesforce nonprofit administration experience (2 years preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required.
- Proven track record of continuously improving organizations
- Strong time management & communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Comfort working in a Virtual Environment
- Resolve client service issues and skillfully manage complex client service problems.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas and utilize that expertise effectively to help clients.
- Oversee and manage the resolution of critical issues, ensuring prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues.
- Complete routine maintenance for client portfolio
- Meet established Service Level Agreements by performing tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Project Management skills
- Time Management skills
- Nonprofit best practice knowledge
- Salesforce configuration skills
- Salesforce product ecosystem knowledge
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!