Managed Services Consultants are experienced technology professionals who lead Salesforce.com support projects with a variety of nonprofit and higher education organizations. They are highly experienced with the Salesforce nonprofit solution suite, industry best practices and associated 3rd party applications. Specialists should be able to quickly resolve urgent issues while proactively working with clients to encourage system adoption and utilization.
Managed Services Consultants will have strong project management skills and the ability to juggle a number of priorities at once. Because most of the work is client-facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people are very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients, while building consensus is also critical for success.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2-3 years of Salesforce Service Cloud implementation experience
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) experience preferred
- Have and maintain Salesforce.com administrator certification (ADM-201 and above)
- Familiarity working with nonprofit organizations and/or educational institutions
- Salesforce nonprofit administration experience (2 years preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required.
- Proven track record of continuously improving organizations
- Experience leading the development/growth of a Salesforce org
- Strong time management & communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Comfort working in a Virtual Environment
- Project Management skills
- Change Management skills
- Time Management skills
- Nonprofit best practice knowledge
- Salesforce configuration skills
- Salesforce product ecosystem knowledge
- Resolve client service issues and skillfully manage complex client service problems.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas and utilize that expertise effectively to help clients.
- Oversee and manage the resolution of critical issues, ensuring prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues.
- Complete routine maintenance for client portfolio
- Meet established Service Level Agreements by performing tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!