The Business Analyst will serve as the technical expert for Cloud for Good for all managed service engagements – Campaign, CRM and/or Digital – for a designated portfolio of clients. The business analyst will be responsible for scoping out campaign-related jobs and follow-through to ensure completion and ensuring the work requested matches the existing statement of work.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
- Participate in direct marketing campaigns implementation projects.
- Assess client business requirements to assist in building functionally sound campaigns and related processes.
- Scope, test, and manage deployment of campaigns and related processes to meet client requirements.
- Deliver project assignments on time and within budget.
- Perpetually contributes to the betterment of Cloud for Good.
- Show a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a billable quota of 80%.
- Support pre-sales and sales processes through scoping.
- Support the development of scalable implementation models to support Cloud for Good’s Direct Response Services client base.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong nonprofit direct marketing and nonprofit digital marketing campaigns knowledge.
- Experience working with nonprofits and/or higher education institutions, based on 5+ years working in the nonprofit industry, ideally in a direct marketing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong consulting skills, including project and time management, communication, and collaboration.
- Ability to organize and lead discovery, manage due dates, and modifications on several projects at one time.
- Ability to convert clients’ technical needs into technical specification documents and translate between non-technical and technical audiences.
- Experience with scoping new projects.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues where appropriate
- Proficient in SQL.
- Ability to create processes from scratch.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required.
- Confident, can-do attitude, focused on the client’s success.
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Strong ability to work independently and accurately complete complex deliverables within a time bound environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies respectful of the associated large data volumes.
- Proven ability to produce clear and accurate technical specification documents.
- Strong ability to listen to client requests and formulate cogent follow up communication, ensuring clear understanding between the Client and Cloud For Good.
- Strong ability to document and manage new processes.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong teamwork/collaboration.
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity Commitment
- At Cloud for Good, we adhere to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and extend these principles to all our employees and prospective candidates. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other legally protected characteristics as defined by federal, state, and local laws. Our commitment to non-discrimination applies across every location in which our company operates, and it encompasses all aspects of employment.
- Cloud for Good strongly encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds and identities to submit their applications. Our unwavering commitment to fostering diversity not only enhances our workplace but also enhances the outcomes we deliver to our clients. See our full diversity statement here.
- We value inclusivity and want applicants who may require special assistance or accommodation during the interview process to know we’re here to assist you.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!