[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]This blog post kicks off a series of posts called “Apps for Good” where awesome AppExchange providers like Click and Pledge, Cirrus Insight, Vertical Response, Affinaquest, and AppExtremes (the Conga Composer guys) will guest post about their applications and how nonprofit and educational organizations can use them to collect online donations, integrate with Google Apps, or send mass emails.
Why are we launching this series?
“Which applications should I install?” is probably one of the most common questions we hear from our clients. In order to address this question, a few months ago we posted an article about a few of our favorite apps (Don’t have an App Attack!), however, since then, we have received even more questions about applications. So instead of writing a short review for each application, we figured, “why not go straight to the source itself” and asked the developers to write a guest blog post. Who knows better these applications other than their actual developers?
We hope that you will enjoy the series and that it will make it a little easier to choose from the hundreds of applications on the AppExchange.
Here is the list of guest posts:
- Apps for Good: Vertical Response (email service provider)
- Apps for Good: Click and Pledge (online payment integration)
- Apps for Good: Apsona (data manipulation in Salesforce)
- Apps for Good: AppExtremes (Salesforce mail merges)
- Apps for Good: Cloud2You (direct mail from Salesforce)
- Apps for Good: Cirrus Insight (bring Salesforce into Gmail)
- Apps for Good: Acteva (event management)
- Apps for Good: Affinaquest (donor management)