The Account Director – HLS is responsible for leading and managing Cloud for Good’s new Health and Life Science consulting team. They will lead projects as an engagement manager and direct the practice in partnership with other leadership team members.
Successful candidates will be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce solutions for HLS organizations, have strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time. We are also seeking experienced people managers and leaders.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the USA or Canada.
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Travel: 10 -15% – Internal and Client Facing
- Account Growth Responsibilities:
- Establish and grow assigned client portfolio with annual revenue targets through identification of organic growth opportunities
- Responsible for achieving client KPIs and ensuring overall positive client satisfaction
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders by understanding their ecosystem and business goals
- Act as a trusted client advisor for any questions, challenges, escalations
- Create proposals and SOWs to drive account growth, facilitate client presentations to promote capabilities, and lead presentations and communication to senior and executive level audiences on complex projects
- Accountable for account planning development
- Participate in pre-sales activities, in alignment with Sales and in partnership with Director, such as reviewing scopes and preparing pitch decks
- Support the development of scalable implementation models to support Cloud for Good’s client base
- Gather feedback and best practices from client engagements to improve and refine Cloud for Good’s Service Offerings
- Services Practice Responsibilities:
- Participate in consulting projects as a senior resource (Engagement Manager, Project Manager). Maintain a billable quota.
- Support the resource planning, cross-company visibility, and profitability model for professional services through direct project management and for monitoring projects
- Monitor and message internal expectations on key business metrics such as delivery of service, client satisfaction, and system performance
- Work with clients and engagement teams to anticipate project risks, resolve issues, consistently meet deadlines and achieve 100% client satisfaction
- Collaborate with all functional areas of the business to ensure effective knowledge sharing and team participation in Cloud For Good’s growth
- Act as a role model for Cloud for Good’s culture and values – actively build positive team culture
- Serve as a public face for Cloud for Good. You may be asked to assist in marketing activities, such as writing blogs, participating in digital and in-person events and writing customer success stories.
- Maintain high levels of current skills in software-as-a-service (SaaS) architecture, solution design, and salesforce.com technologies and best practices
- Serve as a member of Cloud for Good’s Leadership Team
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 6+ years’ experience in client services, and/or consulting services.
- 5+ years’ of experience delivering projects for HLS clients
- 3+ years’ experience managing Salesforce implementations or services engagements in a consultative model.
- Minimum 3 years managing customer deployment and/or professional services engagements in a consultative model.
- Experience in Agile Delivery Methodology
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing professional services best practices.
- Prior experience managing staff in a project or professional services environment.
- Must show a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required.
- Salesforce Partner Track Certification (Consulting certification)
- Proven experience leading clients and engagement teams through complex solution implementations.
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Multi-task oriented with desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong, proactive leadership skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!