It’s already the last day of 2015! Where did the time go? We usually feel the rush between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Eve, but looking back, it feels like the entire year went by in a flash! As we all plan, set goals and make those “New Year Resolutions,” we want to reflect back over the past year and share some of our highlights and accomplishments.
In 2015, Cloud for Good continued to show rapidly planned growth. We experienced over 60% employee growth, adding additional consultants and creating new positions. We completed over 250 projects during the year and worked with organizations of varying size, including Hamilton Family Center, Arts Midwest and Food Bank for New York City (just to name a few).
Technology is constantly changing and evolving to meet the needs and demands of the growing population. There are new technologies coming out almost daily to help enhance the missions of nonprofit organizations worldwide. We will continue to focus on all Salesforce has to offer and are expanding the services we provide to help assist the nonprofit community with marketing automation and analytics. It has been a pleasure to work with all of our clients throughout the past year and we will continue to strive to earn your business, nurture our existing relationships, and develop new partnerships. Together, we can make 2016 even more awesome-er!
- Cloud for Good ranked No. 614 on the 2015 Inc. 5000 list with three-year sales growth of 714.7%.
- Cloud for Good joined Pledge 1% and to date has awarded $65,000 in grants and employees have donated 96 hours in volunteer time off within their communities.
- After being reviewed by our employees, we were named a Great Place to Work.
- We have achieved over 100% growth in sales for 2015.
- We contributed numerous answers to the Salesforce and nonprofit success communities, co-hosted a webinar to highlight Salesforce successes within a nonprofit organization and presented at nine Dreamforce sessions.