With keynote speakers such as Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Tony Robbins and musical acts like Bruno mars, Dreamforce is a top tech conference. Whether you’re a nonprofit of five employees or a large institution, you’re going to learn about new and innovative ways to improve your operations at Dreamforce.
This year at Dreamforce, you can expect:
- 30+ NGO breakout sessions
- 20+ Higher Education breakout sessions
- 60+ NGO and Higher Education innovators and thought leaders
- NGO and Higher Education Keynotes
- A Salesforce.com Foundation Zone with live solution demos and networking opportunities
Do you want to attend but your organization cannot afford the registration fee? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered.
We are giving away a free full pass ticket to Dreamforce this year and all you need to do is complete the form below and let us know why we should give it to you.
- Complete your registration by September 19th
- We will announce the lucky winner on October 1st
- You must be working for a 501c3 organization to participate
- If you already have a ticket to Dreamforce you cannot participate
- Only one entry per person is allowed
- By submitting this form, you agree to be added to our mailing list
Please note only one winner will be selected for this.