What you need to do:
- Find a Cloud for Good employee at Dreamforce and ask for Cloud Hero, Cloud for Good’s resident super hero.
- Take a picture with the Hero. Be Creative!
- Upload your picture to our facebook page (www.facebook.com/cloudforgood) with a short explanation of how your new Salesforce will help you make a positive change in your community.
- Promote your facebook post.
Who wins? The photo with the highest number of likes on our Facebook wall will receive this awesome prize.
* Competition ends Friday, September 21th at midnight. Winner will be announced the week of September 24th.
**Information about our Quickstart program: https://cloud4good.wpengine.com/services/quickstart/
***If you are already using Salesforce, then you can still participate. You can use the prize for up to 40 consulting hours (not including Apex/VisualForce work)!
****You must be a 501c3 to receive the prize. Not a 501c3? You can donate your prize to your favorite nonprofit.
We create and implement strategic solutions on the Salesforce platform for mission driven organizations. We are Salesforce experts and speak fluent nonprofit.
Contact us to learn about out Salesforce implementation, migration, training, and support services.
www.cloud4good.com | 901-213-6188 | firstname.lastname@example.org
facebook.com/cloudforgood | @cloud4good