See links to Cloud for Good session and roundtable here.
Get excited – we are only three weeks away from Dreamforce!
Dreamforce is Salesforce’s pinnacle event that unites Trailblazers from all over the globe for three days of learning, networking, philanthropy, and fun. This year marks 20 years of Dreamforce, making it a cause for celebration. Inspiration will flow at this year’s keynotes with exciting speakers, like Jane Goodall, Jennifer Hudson, and Matthew McConaughey. Trailblazers are invited to sharpen their skills with 1,000+ sessions and workshops. Salesforce Park will be electric while the Red Hot Chili Peppers perform, benefiting the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital.
With so many exciting options for how to spend your time at Dreamforce, you may be wondering how you can maximize your week to make sure you return home with the most valuable insights to help advance your organization. Lucky for you, Cloud for Good has compiled a list of events to optimize the Dreamforce experience for those in the Nonprofit and Higher Education sectors!
Salesforce.org Community Celebration
On September 19th, join fellow Trailblazers in the Salesforce.org community for a fun evening of networking. Hosted at the Exploratorium (an art, science, and human perception lab), there will be interactive experiences, specialty beverages, small bites, and vibes curated by DJ Michelle Pesce. Be sure to register because for every confirmed attendee Salesforce.org will donate $5 to the Exploratorium education program!
Cloud for Good Sessions
We are honored to have SIX sessions this year at Dreamforce! From fundraising, marketing, automation, and more, we’re sure to have a session for you:
- IT Talks: Winning the War for IT Talent – Join your peers for an interactive discussion on the top challenges and opportunities facing today’s IT leaders when it comes to attracting and retaining talent.
- Keep Donors Engaged and Giving in Uncertain Times – In the last few years, nonprofits have experimented with hybrid events, new forms of giving, and immersive donor experiences. Learn from Cloud for Good + Pencils of Promise on how to use these innovations to keep donors engaged in your mission.
- Let’s Talk Data: Best Practices for Creating a Data Culture – Salesforce has transformed the way decisions are made at the Harold Grinspoon Foundation (HGF). Learn how HGF leverages Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Tableau, and Slack to develop a data-first culture.
- Reach 105% of Applications with Salesforce Automation – Join this session with Louisiana State University for a deep dive into the strategies and automation you need to meet and exceed your application goals and streamline your admittance process.
- Reimagining Engagement with Omni-Channel Personalization – Learn how Teach For America is using real-time, personalized experiences across marketing channels to drive conversion, increase efficiency, and provide a better supporter experience.
- Transforming Your Alumni Experience – Hear how Indiana University Foundation and Alumni Association designed an innovative, “Amazon-like” approach to advancement to better engage with constituents, increase affinity, and drive donations.
Be sure to save our sessions through Dreamforce’s catalog builder. Official times will be announced soon.
Nonprofit and Education Social with Cloud for Good + Salesforce.org
On September 20th, Cloud for Good + Salesforce.org will be showing our appreciation for our customers, partners, and friends in the Nonprofit and Education sectors. Join us for a fun evening social at Wine Down San Francisco, just minutes away from the Moscone center!
Meet with Cloud for Good
Do you want more time to connect with the Cloud for Good team at Dreamforce? We have reserved space at the San Francisco Marriot Marquis for just that! We will have our experts on-site all week to discuss our approach, digital strategies, and solutions that are personally customized to fit your organization’s unique needs. Be sure to request a meeting before times fill up.
Can’t make it to San Francisco this year? You can still immerse yourself in the Dreamforce experience from the comfort of your home. With Salesforce+, you can stream 72 hours of content and watch 200+ on-demand episodes!
See more information about where you can find Cloud for Good here.