The Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), presented in Lightning, is all about success. Cloud for Good hosted a webinar on March 9, 2017 titled Unboxing the Nonprofit Success Pack with Lightning. This webinar highlighted some of the powerful features of the NPSP. We’ve published this post as a companion to the webinar, with key links and resources. While there are a number of resources for Salesforce, NPSP, and related topics, this curated list will be a solid starting point.
- NPSP Documentation Quick list of Salesforce.org NPSP documentation
- Stanford Social Innovation Review article Spring 2014 “Growth Force” AKA why we <3 NPSP
- NPSP Release Announcements
- NPSP Installation Knowledge Article (Power of Us Hub)
- NPSP-Post Install Checklist (for existing org)
- Prepare for your Lightning Transition (recurring webinar)
- Lightning Experience Gaps and Limitations (documentation)
Configuration and Technical Resources
- Configure and Customize Salesforce for Nonprofits (January 2017 webinar)
- Private Contacts (remember the Account Model you choose in NPSP can help you avoid these!
Engagement Plans and Levels
- Create and Manage Engagement Plans (Power of Us Hub)
- Engagement Plans and the NPSP (Knowledge Article)
- Activities (Documentation)
- Increase Archive Days for Your Organization (Knowledge Article)
- NPSP: Create and Manage Levels (Power of Us Hub)
This post and the recorded webinar will help any nonprofit get off to a great start with the Nonprofit Success Pack. Need help navigating the many resources, or figuring out what tools are best for your organization? The Cloud for Good team are experts in understanding the unique needs of individual nonprofits and how to provide the best solutions. Contact us today for assistance with your NPSP Lightning needs.
You may also be interested in reading: