Do you have an innovative idea that can create a positive impact around the world? You should check out the Salesforce Foundation’s 2014 Force for Change grant program.
The 2014 Force for Change grants program will provide up to $1,500,000 USD in grants, with individual awards up to $250,000 USD. The program is open to current Salesforce.com Foundation customers from around the world that are:
- Registered charities, social enterprises and North American higher education organizations, and
- Focused on creating Salesforce applications that will introduce innovative technologies to accelerate success and positively impact these sectors.
Past winning grantees include the Grameen Foundation who launched TaroWorks, a mobile tool integrated with Salesforce, enabling the collection and management of data to aid a new category of poverty fighting organizations and the Polaris Project who received a grant to share their human trafficking hotline (built on Salesforce), one of the largest data sets on human trafficking in the world, so that organizations in other countries will have the same technology to efficiently and effectively reach, empower and rescue victims.
We Can Help
Ready to change the world? Do you have an idea for an innovative solution on the Salesforce platform? Contact us to discuss it.
Next Steps and Deadlines
- Join the Force for Change group on the Salesforce Foundation’s Hub.
- Download the submission template (click here).
- Work with your team to create a compelling solution (contact us for advice).
- When ready, post your submission as a PDF to the Force for Change Grants group and tag your post with the hashtag #force4change14
- The application deadline is July 14th. By the end of July, the Salesforce Foundation staff will select a limited number of candidates and request full proposals, including formal business plans, social impact indicators, market analysis, and financial projections.