One of the best advantages Salesforce has is its awesome community. The Salesforce community is the place for you to find great resources at no cost (yes, FREE). At Dreamforce 2012, I led a session together with fellow Salesforce MVPs, Jennifer Phillips, Bryan Boroughf, and Matt Brown called Getting to Know the Community (#GTKTC). During the session, we shared many resources available in the community.
It All Starts With Success
- Learning Center – includes best practices, new releases, featured training, tip sheets, and more!
- Salesforce Answers – Connect with thousands of passionate users and get answers to your burning questions. Customers, partners, product specialists, and salesforce.com employees are there to share their best practice insight and lessons learned.
- Ideas – The IdeaExchange lets salesforce.com customers get involved. You can suggest new enhancements, vote and comment on your favorites, and interact with product managers and other customers. Salesforce reviews these ideas and sometimes develops solutions based on them.
- Twitter – You should check out community hashtags like: #askforce #df12 (#df13…) and follow lists including Salesforce MVPs on Twitter.
- Facebook – join to learn about new features, tips, news, and provide feedback.
- Nonprofit Help & Training : http://bit.ly/GTKTC_NPHelp
- Nonprofit Resources for Developers: http://bit.ly/GTKTC_YTnpsp
- Nonprofit Practitioners Google Group: http://bit.ly/GTKTC_Gnp
- Nonprofit User Groups: http://bit.ly/GTKTC_NPug
- Salesforce Foundation You Tube: http://bit.ly/GTKTC_YTfound
- Nonprofit Salesforce Success Answers: http://bit.ly/GTKTC_NPQA
Join a User Group
The Salesforce user groups are a great place to connect with other customers in your area, networks, share ideas, learn from each other, and get tips to make you more successful. User groups are run by customers- for customers, and they’re FREE. What are you waiting for? Join today!
The Nonprofit Salesforce Community
The Salesforce nonprofit community is active and vibrant! Here are a few specific community resources:
Connect. Collaborate. Grow. Join the Salesforce Community Today.
Watch the recorded session here: