Wow Dreamforce 2010 is just a week away! Here are some tips and links to help you make the most of this awesome week:
- As a nonprofit organization, you are eligible to receive a $199 nonprofit registration rate for Dreamforce. But the rate is limited and it is going fast. To receive the nonprofit registration codes, fill out this short e-form.
- You also have access to a $100 discount to the Hands on Training on December 5 and 6. Learn more about the class offerings.
- Are you a for-profit? Check out the free Keynote/Exporegistrationfor Dreamforce.
- Give back! Make your Dreamforce experience extra rewarding by volunteering with other attendees—plus salesforce.com employees, families, and friends—at these three volunteer activities: Stop Hunger Now, Project Night Night, and World Vision.
- Is it your first time at Dreamforce? You should read the 10 tips for Dreamforce.
- Reserve your sessions in Agenda Builder
- Bring laptop, mobile device, and charger (there is a free wifi in the Moscone Center)
- Pack an extra box of business cards
- Carry an umbrella and jacket in case of December showers
Stay tuned for more updates during the week.