By Trish Forant
Social media is making an impact on consumers’ purchasing decisions, so what does that mean for your organization? And what does the future hold for your fundraising, marketing, and other campaign efforts? The Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud eBook, Four Steps to Integrating Social Media into Successful Campaigns, is a helpful guide for navigating the social media landscape, understanding how social media is influencing campaigns, and how you can leverage it to meet your campaign goals.
Four Steps to Integrating Social Media into Successful Campaigns covers the following –
- How the social media revolution has changed the campaign landscape
- How to leverage engagement and increase sales by understanding the mind of your customer
- How to create social media campaigns that meet bottom line objectives
- How you can create new campaigns incorporating social media into every aspect of their communication
- How to stay ahead of your competitors
and is broken down into four helpful steps:
Understand the Changing Landscape – This chapter covers: How the social media revolution has changed the campaign landscape, along with the top 5 changes to campaigns that have occurred as a result of social media and what they mean for you:
- Two Way Communication
- Real-Time Measurement
- Community Sharing Power
- Lowered Costs
Get to Know the Social Consumer – This chapter covers: Who your social customers are and you can attract them. How to leverage engagement and increase sales by understanding the mind of your customer. They also share a few case studies, statistics and an infographic on the science of sharing.
Create a Social Campaign – This chapter covers: How to create social media campaigns that meet bottom line objectives. They also cover some very important questions you’ll want to ask yourself, such as:
- What parts of this campaign could benefit from social interaction?
- What is the call to action and how can that be answered online?
- How will this campaign generate an audience?
Make it Memorable –This chapter covers: How to stay ahead of your competitors including real world examples and case studies from Starbucks, Blendtec and Old Spice, plus an entire section on Social Media ROI.
Using social media, you’ll have plenty of new opportunities to create successful campaigns. Understanding how social media has changed the campaign landscape will help you plan campaigns that will allow you to achieve your business goals. We think the Four Steps to Integrating Social Media into Successful Campaigns eBook will help you make the most out of your social media endeavors. Let us know what you think, once you’ve had a chance to review it. We’d love to hear your thoughts.