As 2014 draws to a close, I’d like to take a few moments to look at all that we have accomplished in the last 12 months.
In 2014, Cloud for Good has more than doubled in size and our bookings grew more than 112.5% year over year. During the year we served some of the world’s most recognized nonprofit organizations (e.g. Food Bank For New York City, National Aquarium, and Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco), while substantially growing our team of certified Salesforce experts and the range of services we offer. We continued the investment in our faith-based application which is now called Congregation Connect in addition to some significant investments in creating an infrastructure to support our growth over the next few years.
Nonprofit organizations need a trusted partner that understands and exemplifies the transformational impact of Salesforce – we aim to be that partner now and for many years to come. Together, let’s make 2015 amazing.
- Cloud for Good ranked No. 434 on the 2014 Inc. 500|5000 list with three-year sales growth of 1,090.9%.
- Cloud for Good recognized for creating the most positive community impact by the nonprofit B Lab with the release of the third annual ‘B Corp Best for Communities’ list.
- Doubled the number of Congregation Connect subscribers.
- 108% growth in full time employees.
- Contributed thousands of answers to the Salesforce and nonprofit success communities.