We are seeking exceptional individuals eager to launch Nonprofit and Higher Education Salesforce careers across a variety of Salesforce clouds, roles, and functionalities.
As a Consultant Analyst, you will be a full-time employee of Cloud for Good as you partake in an intensive two-month training program to learn critical business analyst and Salesforce administration and consulting skills. Upon completion of training, a Consultant Analyst may be assigned to a client in one of two ways: 1. working full-time as a Salesforce System Administrator and/or Business Analyst for a client or 2. as a member of a Cloud for Good client delivery team. Assignments are subject to client needs and Cloud for Good priorities.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in US; some travel required for marketing, in-person training sessions. At this time, we are looking for applicants located in the Eastern time zone (EST).
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Travel: Ability to travel 0-20%
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Work-related experience
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Nonprofit or education industry work or volunteer interest or experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with customers or clients
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Technology-related experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- Interest and passion in technology, as evidenced by field of study, certifications, extracurricular work, or work experience
- Education and professional experience
- Ability to follow technical, computer-based instructions and training
- Ability to work and self-manage in a mostly remote work environment (comfort with video meetings, self-paced work, etc.)
- Experience working in teams to accomplish goals
- Strong organization skills: ability to meet deadlines and prioritize competing needs
- Eagerness, flexibility, passion to learn and grow
- Track record of excelling in work, education, or extracurricular engagements
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Actively participate in and complete a multi-month, virtual Salesforce System Administrator training program designed by Cloud for Good
- Attend all training activities
- Complete all pre- and post-work assignments
- Seek help from available people and resources
- Obtain the Business Analyst certification within 2-3 months of start date and an additional Salesforce certification by the completion of Month 6
- Develop foundational Salesforce knowledge and related technical and consulting skills required to contribute value to Cloud for Good clients
- Once assigned to a client, performing duties as assigned by the client or internal Cloud for Good teams and appropriate for an entry level Salesforce System Administrator. Sample duties may include:
- Develop and use business analysis skills to document user stories, requirements, configuration diagrams, and other solution documentation
- Build and test solutions for customer use cases, as designed by senior consultants or architects
- Participate in meetings with Cloud for Good customers on technical and business goals and challenges
- Work with customers and internal team members to iterate through modifications and revisions
- Quickly resolve urgent client issues while proactively working to encourage system adoption and utilization
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good and our clients
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity Commitment
- At Cloud for Good, we adhere to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and extend these principles to all our employees and prospective candidates. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other legally protected characteristics as defined by federal, state, and local laws. Our commitment to non-discrimination applies across every location in which our company operates, and it encompasses all aspects of employment.
- Cloud for Good strongly encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds and identities to submit their applications. Our unwavering commitment to fostering diversity not only enhances our workplace but also enhances the outcomes we deliver to our clients. See our full diversity statement here.
- We value inclusivity and want applicants who may require special assistance or accommodation during the interview process to know we’re here to assist you.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.
No Calls Please!