Disclaimer: At this time, we are not actively reviewing applications, but we will review your application when hiring for the next cohort.
Talent for Good is Cloud for Good’s Salesforce apprenticeship program. We are seeking exceptional individuals eager to launch Nonprofit and Higher Education Salesforce consulting careers across a variety of Salesforce clouds, roles, and functionalities.
As a Consultant Analyst, you will be a full-time employee of Cloud for Good as you partake in an intensive training program to become a Salesforce Admin certified consultant and business analyst. Upon completion of training and certification, you will begin delivering services to one or more clients.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in US; some travel potential
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Work-related experience
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Nonprofit or education industry work or volunteer interest or experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with customers or clients
- Technology-related experience
- Interest and passion in technology, as evidenced by field of study, certifications, extracurricular work, or work experience
- Salesforce experience or understanding a plus, but not required
- Education and professional experience
- Ability to follow technical, computer-based instructions and training
- Ability to work and self-manage in a mostly remote work environment (comfort with video meetings, self-paced work, etc)
- Experience working in teams to accomplish goals
- Strong organization skills: ability to meet deadlines and prioritize competing needs
- Eagerness, passion to learn and grow
- Track record of excelling in work, education, or extracurricular engagements
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Actively participate in and complete a virtual Salesforce consulting training program led by Cloud for Good
- Attend all training activities
- Complete all pre- and post-work assignments
- Seek help from available people and resources
- Study for and complete the Salesforce Admin Certification by the end of Month 3
- Obtain a second Salesforce certification by the completion of Month 6
- Develop foundational Salesforce knowledge and related technical and consulting skills required to contribute value as a System Administrator for your assigned client(s)
- Deliver as a consultant for Cloud for Good client(s)
- Participate in meetings with Cloud for Good customers on technical and business goals and challenges
- Build and test solutions for customer use cases, as designed by senior consultants or architects
- Work with customers and internal team members to iterate through modifications and revisions
- Develop and use business analysis skills to document user stories, requirements, configuration diagrams, and other solution documentation
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good and our clients
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.
No Calls Please!