Talent for Good is Cloud for Good’s ambitious new Salesforce apprenticeship program. The TFG program is seeking exceptional individuals eager to launch Nonprofit and Higher Education Salesforce careers across a variety of Salesforce clouds, roles, and functionalities.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Work-related experience
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Nonprofit or education industry work or volunteer interest or experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with customers or clients
- Technology-related experience
- Interest and passion in technology, as evidenced by field of study, certifications, extracurricular work, or work experience
- Salesforce experience or understanding a plus, but not required
- Education and professional experience
- Ability to follow technical, computer-based instructions and training
- Ability to work and self-manage in a mostly– remote work environment (comfort with video meetings, self-paced work, etc.)
- Experience working in teams to accomplish goals
- Strong organization skills: ability to meet deadlines and prioritize competing needs
- Eagerness, passion to learn and grow
- Track record of excelling in work, education, or extracurricular engagements
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Post-secondary education or equivalent required; in a related field a plus
- Actively participate in and complete a multi-month, mostly– virtual Salesforce consulting training program led by Cloud for Good
- Attend all training activities
- Complete all pre- and post-work assignments
- Seek help from available people and resources
- Be an active member of the Talent for Good cohort
- Present a capstone project to summarize classroom learning, to in preparation to begin client-work
- Develop foundational Salesforce knowledge and related technical and consulting skills required to contribute value as a project team member
- Participate as observer and consultant (as an assigned resource) on Cloud for Good client projects
- Participate in meetings with Cloud for Good customers on technical and business goals and challenges
- Complete internal review, build, and research assignments related to customer projects
- Build and test solutions for customer use cases, as designed by senior consultants or architects
- Work with customers and internal team members to iterate through modifications and revisions
- Develop and use business analysis skills to document user stories, requirements, configuration diagrams, and other solution documentation
- Contribute to Data Migration or Integration service offers (for Data Analyst role)
- Contribute to or create data conversion maps and documentation
- Implement data migration solutions with guidance from the Data Consultants team
- Plan and execute iterative data migration and coordinate with project manager and project team
- Study for and complete the Salesforce Admin Certification by the end of Month 3
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good and our clients
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Commitment: Commit to two years of expanding your Salesforce consulting skills through the Talent for Good Apprenticeship.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in US or Canada; some travel required for marketing, in-person training sessions
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Travel: Ability to travel 20% of the time, and for up to a full week early in Apprenticeship.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
No Calls Please!