Cloud for Good is seeking an experienced technology professional who will be a hands-on Salesforce configuration and declarative development specialist to work specifically on projects for our Higher Education clients. This person should be an expert with Salesforce configurations and/or declarative development and have some experience in consulting or with working directly with Higher Education organizations. They should have a demonstrated ability to configure Salesforce according to best practices as well as experience configuring UC Innovation ascend software products.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A minimum of 3 Salesforce certifications including the Salesforce.com administrator certification and at least one consulting certification (certifications in multiple Clouds preferred)
- UC Innovation ascend certification or similar certifications preferred
- Strong Salesforce configuration knowledge
- Experience implementing Salesforce
- Understanding of common business processes for nonprofits (major gift processing, moves management, and volunteer hour tracking) or higher education institutions (executive education program management, student retention, recruitment and admissions, and advancement)
- Experience consulting on Salesforce implementations (3+ years of experience preferred; agile methodology experience preferred)
- Strong consulting skills, including project and time management, communication, and teamwork/collaboration
- Demonstrated success in designing and configuring complex solutions
- Proven track record of continuously improving organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required
- Strong time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Passion for continuous learning
- Presentation skills
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate knowledge of EDA
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.