Are you ready to join the #BestTeamEver? Our team is growing and we’re looking for a talented Sales Engineer to help lead our efforts supporting Nonprofit organizations as they transform the way they adopt, implement, and fully leverage the Salesforce Platform, and better serve their constituents.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the Sales team in any and all pre-sales activities.
Location: Virtual, home office in US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
- Act as a technical advisor during interactions with prospective clients throughout the presales process
- Seek and understand client challenges, current and future state business processes, and organizational needs – and translate them into technical solutions on the Salesforce Platform.
- Develop key deliverables in the pre-sales and sales process including (but not limited to) architectural diagrams/workflows, hours estimates, project timelines, technical documentation, etc.
- Comfortability with client facing conversations, including highly technical staff, business leadership, and C-level executives.
- Work seamlessly with internal stakeholders from Sales and Services teams
- Provide customized technical demonstrations as needed.
- Able to identify and understand project scope, timeline, and solution while providing accurate level of effort estimates.
- Manage multiple prospects at a time and support all new and existing business opportunities.
- Able to work with and assist, if necessary, our internal consultants on prospective and current projects
- Work with Account Executives to develop strategic sales and account support plans for their territories
- Assist in responses to RFIs and RFPs
- Mentoring and supporting new hires
An ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Salesforce platform and cross cloud solution expertise
- Sales Engineering, Salesforce implementation, and/or platform technical project management experience
- Knowledge, interest, or background in Nonprofit vertical a huge Plus
- Salesforce certification(s)
- Extensive experience in client facing roles
- Strong consulting skills, including project management and organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, in highly collaborative and fast paced environment
- Passion for customer success and positive client outcomes
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.