Cloud for Good is seeking an exceptional sales professional to join our team, focused on leading our sales efforts to prospect, support, and sell our Talent for Good offering to potential and current clients.
Talent for Good is a TaaS (Talent as a Service) program which offers our clients the ability to solve the talent and experience gap in finding, hiring, and retaining Salesforce talent to support their technology objectives and their organizational missions. In this role, the Sales Representative will be working with our clients to develop the best short-term and long-term staffing solutions to fit their current and future needs.
Location: Virtual, home office in US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
- Identify, qualify, source, and close new Talent for Good business via outbound prospecting efforts from new and existing Cloud for Good clients
- High sales activity role with accountability to overachieve on key success measures including (but not limited to): target call metrics, pipeline creation, closed revenue, growth goals, etc.
- Establish and understand customer needs, hiring cycles, and build trusted customer relationships
- Be the primary lead for entire sales process, including both customer-facing and internal activities
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, and leverage appropriate internal resources to manage the sales process most efficiently
- Successfully and consistently manage multiple opportunities with varying complexities from start to finish
- Develop and deliver compelling client presentations
- Develop and maintain key relationships within our Salesforce.com partnership
- Create and deliver Statements of Work (SOW)
- Actively participate in and/or lead applicable RFP client responses
- Be a role model for Cloud for Good’s culture and values
Skills, Qualifications, and Education Requirements:
- 3-5+ years of B2B technology industry sales experience, with track record of exceeding quota
- 2+ years of experience selling and placing Salesforce professionals to clients, huge plus
- Understanding and experience with staffing organizations/solutions is highly preferred
- Experience using and/or selling Salesforce or Salesforce ecosystem technology
- “Hunter” sales background, with focus on finding and closing business with new logo clients.
- Experience and comfortability in cold calling, high call volumes, and objection handling.
- Experience working with nonprofits and/or higher education institutions preferred
- Ability to successfully operate in high growth, fast-paced organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.