Are you ready to join the #BestTeamEver? Our team is growing and we’re looking for a talented Sales Engineer to help lead our efforts. The Sales Engineer will support our Higher Education practice, as well as our Nonprofit Organizations practice as they help clients transform the way they adopt, implement, and fully leverage the Salesforce Platform, and better serve their constituents.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the Sales team in any and all pre-sales activities.
Location: Virtual, home office in US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Travel: Maximum 20%
- Act as a technical advisor during interactions with prospective clients throughout the presales process
- Seek and understand client challenges, current and future business processes, and organizational needs – and translate them into technical solutions on the Salesforce Platform.
- Develop key deliverables in the pre-sales and sales process including (but not limited to) architectural diagrams/workflows, hours estimates, project timelines, technical documentation, etc.
- Lead and engage in client-facing conversations, including highly technical staff, business leadership, and C-level executives.
- Work seamlessly with internal stakeholders from Sales and Services teams
- Design and facilitate customized technical demonstrations as needed.
- Identify and understand project scope, timelines, and solutions while providing accurate level of effort estimates.
- Manage multiple prospects at a time, and support all new and existing business opportunities.
- Work with and assist our internal consultants on prospective and current projects
- Work with Account Executives to develop strategic sales and account support plans for their territories
- Assist in responses to RFIs and RFPs
- Mentor and support new hires
An ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Salesforce platform and cross-cloud solution expertise
- Sales Engineering, Salesforce implementation, and/or platform technical project management experience
Knowledge, interest, or background in Higher Education vertical
- Salesforce certification(s) – ideally, Advanced Admin, Consulting, and / or architecture certifications
Extensive experience in client-facing roles
- Strong consulting skills, including project management and organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Passion for customer success and positive client outcomes
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!