Are you ready to join the #BestTeamEver? Our team is growing and we’re looking for a talented Sales Engineer to help lead our efforts. The Sales Engineer will support our Higher Education practice as they help clients transform the way they adopt, implement, and fully leverage the Salesforce Platform, and better serve their constituents.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the Sales team in pre-sales activities.
Location: Virtual, home office in US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
- Act as a technical advisor during interactions with prospective clients throughout the pre-sales process.
- Seek and understand client challenges, current and future business processes, and organizational needs – and translate them into technical solutions on the Salesforce Platform.
- Lead and engage in client-facing conversations, including technical staff, business leadership, and C-level executives.
- Work seamlessly with internal stakeholders from Sales and Services teams.
- Identify and understand project scope, timelines, and solutions while providing accurate level of effort estimates.
- Support the creation of key deliverables in the pre-sales and sales process.
- Design and facilitate customized technical demonstrations.
- Manage multiple prospects at a time and support new and existing business opportunities in partnership with Account Executives.
- Assist in responses to RFIs and RFPs (Request For Proposal).
An ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Salesforce platform and cross-cloud solution expertise
- Sales Engineering, Salesforce implementation, or platform technical project management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge, interest, or background in Higher Education
- Understanding of Higher Ed terminology in recruiting and admissions, student success, and advancement.
- Salesforce certification(s) preferred.
- Extensive experience in client-facing
- Strong consulting skills, including project management and organization.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, in a highly collaborative and fast-paced
- Passion for customer success and positive client
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!