Cloud for Good is seeking experienced technology professionals to lead Salesforce.com Managed Services projects with nonprofit organizations and higher education institutions. Successful candidates will be highly experienced in Salesforce solutions and ideally have nonprofit or higher education industry experience.
To be successful on client projects, this Project Manager will have strong project and time management and collaboration in a team environment. Salesforce knowledge across a variety of Clouds and/or functionalities, as well as one or more demonstrated areas of expertise is an additional benefit. Because most of the work of the Project Manager is client-facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people are very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success. Managed Services Project Managers will work with varied client team members, including client leadership. Experience in developing and maintaining long-term client relationships is essential.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong consulting skills, including project and time management, communication, and teamwork/collaboration
- Scrum certification, PMP or relevant experience, is preferred
- Agile methodology experience preferred
- Proven track record of continuously improving organizations or project teams and long-term client relationships
- Functional: Demonstrated success in leading large enterprise projects
- Declarative: Demonstrated success in designing and configuring complex solutions
- Salesforce and/or CRM knowledge
- Understanding of common business processes for nonprofits, such as major gift processing, moves management, and volunteer hour tracking.
- Understanding of common business processes for higher education, such as executive education program management, student retention, recruitment and admissions, and advancement
- Skills/knowledge in a few functional, declarative, or technical areas
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required
- Strong project management skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Passion for continuous learning
- Presentation skills
- Lead and participate in multiple Managed Services projects
- Serve as first escalation point for clients
- Provide internal and external status updates
- Manage budget and scope
- Facilitate internal and external meetings
- Report on project status to internal leadership
- Monitor and mitigate project risks through project schedules and client communication
- Optimize non-billable time for continued professional development and contributions to CFG
- Provide feedback to CFG leadership on how the company can improve
- Show a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Deliver project assignments on time and within budget
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls, Please!