The Production Consultant will be responsible for all assigned deliverables. In conjunction with the client, they will determine prioritization, identify if a request is in scope or not, work with the team to determine who has capacity, and with the client to set expectations. In addition to production management, this individual is responsible for keeping documentation update as requirements change and for providing quality assurance for all deliverables. Lastly, this role is responsible for keeping the client informed of status of deliverables through email, status tracking systems, and weekly recurring meetings.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the USA or Canada.
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship
Travel: 10 -15% – Internal and Client Facing
- Responds to incoming requests and works with the campaign and technical team to ensure delivery is timely and accurate.
- Works with the client to determine the prioritization for all deliverables and manages the schedule accordingly.
- Prepares and participates in weekly status reports and facilitate reoccurring status update meetings with the client
- Review and resolve or escalate all cases filed by client related to Campaign Services
- Deliver training, documentation, and education for clients
- Act as a client’s trusted advisor
- Advocate for the client
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Knowledge of nonprofit business processes, based on 3+ years working in the nonprofit industry, ideally in a campaign or user support role
- Mass marketing experience with nonprofit or commercial customer
- The ability to translate between non-technical and technical audiences
- The ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues where appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to engender a team spirit within a team of both external and internal players
- Confident, can-do attitude, focused on the client’s success
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Customer success-oriented with a relentless focus on making our customers successful.
- Team player with a track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within a company.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace and complex environment.
- Strong ability to work independently and accurately complete complex deliverables within a time bound environment.
- Resourceful and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies respectful of the associated large data volumes
- Hands-on experience with core Salesforce products (Sales cloud, NPSP)
Travel is dependent on requirements but very little travel is anticipated with this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.