Cloud for Good is looking for a Partner Alliances Manager to be part of an Alliances team responsible for managing our Salesforce org and our Salesforce ecosystem partnerships. The position requires experience working within key partnerships to drive new revenue through relationships, enablement, and evangelism of Cloud for Good capabilities. This role will be part of an Alliances team and also work closely with our Marketing, Sales, and Services teams.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
- Building new and maintaining existing relationships with multiple teams within Salesforce.org and Salesforce.com
- Drive revenue by utilizing relationships to find new joint opportunities
- Drive revenue by designing and executing target campaigns
- Deliver enablement sessions to partner teams on Cloud for Good projects and capabilities
- Maintain and grow partner network of AppExchange partners to support Cloud for Good vertical focus
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem
- 5+ years’ experience in a partner/alliance/channel management role
- Nonprofit sector and/or Marketing Cloud experience preferred
- Able to be part of a team, but also able to work independently with great time management & organizational skills
- Extremely strong communication skills, both verbal and written, comfortable being the face of Cloud for Good to Salesforce, including senior leadership
- Able to execute targeting business development campaigns across joint sales team made up of both Cloud for Good and Salesforce resources and demonstrated ability to drive new pipeline through joint partner campaigns
- Able collaborate across the organization with various departments including Sales, Marketing and Services and rally resources who do not directly report to you
- Time management and organizational skills. Must be able to manage multiple competing deadlines and objectives on a fast-paced, dynamic team.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!