Cloud for Good is looking for a dynamic Operations Coordinator for our growing People and Operations Team. The Operations Coordinator will work directly with the Finance Manager to support or own daily tasks as well as special projects. An ideal candidate for this position will be highly organized and able to provide top customer service in a fast-paced environment. They will have the ability to efficiently transition between multiple tasks without letting things fall through the cracks. Individuals who enjoy learning new skills and effectively juggling multiple tasks are encouraged to apply.
Location: Virtual/Remote office; must be located in Asheville, North Carolina.
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
- Manage mail, shipping, and other local administrative tasks for Cloud for Good (examples: collect, sort, scan mail in person several times / week in Asheville)
- Coordinate and schedule calendars, meetings, and travel plans as needed.
- Support daily banking reconciliations, general bookkeeping, and accounts receivable follow-up
- Monitor Cloud for Good technology inventory and related supplies; assist with technology, licenses or supply procurement as needed
- Work closely with various teams at Cloud for Good to execute timely delivery of projects as assigned.
- Assist Finance Managers, other P&O members, or Executive Team with any other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Great customer service skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management, staff, clients, and departments.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to swiftly respond to multiple demanding situations and switch gears quickly.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Ability to commute daily to the office location for mail pickup, shipping, and other local administrative responsibilities.
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred.
- Salesforce user experience is a nice to have.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent preferred, but not required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!