Cloud for Good is seeking experienced technology professionals to lead Salesforce.com and Marketing Cloud implementation projects with nonprofit organizations and higher education institutions. Successful candidates will be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce solutions, marketing solutions, and ideally have nonprofit or higher ed industry experience.
To be successful on client projects, Marketing Cloud Consultants will have strong Salesforce and Marketing Cloud configuration knowledge, as well as strong consulting skills, such as project and time management and collaboration. Because most of the work of the Marketing Cloud Consultant is client–facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people is very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Salesforce Marketing CloudAdministrator certification or Marketing Cloud Developer certification (Marketing Cloud
- Consultant certification preferred)
- Strong Salesforce configuration knowledge and Marketing Cloud configuration knowledge
- Experience working with nonprofits and/or higher education institutions
- Strong consulting skills, including project and time management, communication, and collaboration
- Experience consulting on Salesforce implementations (1-2 years of experience preferred; agile methodology experience preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to configure Salesforce and Marketing Cloud according to best practices
- Proven track record of continuously improving organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required
- Strong project management skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Passion for continuous learning
- Presentation skills
- Lead and participate in Marketing Cloud implementation projects
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate knowledge of Marketing Cloud (with Pardot as a plus)
- Familiarity with NPSP and EDA
- Assesses client business requirements to design architecturally-sound solutions
- Builds, tests, and deploys marketing solutions to meet client requirements
- Deliver on project assignments on time and within budget
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good
- Shows a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity Commitment
- At Cloud for Good, we adhere to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and extend these principles to all our employees and prospective candidates. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other legally protected characteristics as defined by federal, state, and local laws. Our commitment to non-discrimination applies across every location in which our company operates, and it encompasses all aspects of employment.
- Cloud for Good strongly encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds and identities to submit their applications. Our unwavering commitment to fostering diversity not only enhances our workplace but also enhances the outcomes we deliver to our clients. See our full diversity statement here.
- We value inclusivity and want applicants who may require special assistance or accommodation during the interview process to know we’re here to assist you.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!