Cloud for Good is seeking experienced technology professionals to lead Salesforce.com and Marketing Cloud implementation projects with nonprofit organizations and higher education institutions. Successful candidates will be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce solutions, marketing solutions, and ideally have nonprofit or higher ed industry experience.
To be successful on client projects, Marketing Cloud Consultants will have strong Salesforce and Marketing Cloud configuration knowledge, as well as strong consulting skills, such as project and time management and collaboration. Because most of the work of the Marketing Cloud Consultant is client–facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people is very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Travel: Maximum 10%
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Salesforce Marketing CloudAdministrator certification or Marketing Cloud Developer certification (Marketing Cloud
- Consultant certification preferred)
- Strong Salesforce configuration knowledge and Marketing Cloud configuration knowledge
- Experience working with nonprofits and/or higher education institutions
- Strong consulting skills, including project and time management, communication, and collaboration
- Experience consulting on Salesforce implementations (1-2 years of experience preferred; agile methodology experience preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to configure Salesforce and Marketing Cloud according to best practices
- Proven track record of continuously improving organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required
- Strong project management skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Passion for continuous learning
- Presentation skills
- Lead and participate in Marketing Cloud implementation projects
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate knowledge of Marketing Cloud (with Pardot as a plus)
- Familiarity with NPSP and EDA
- Assesses client business requirements to design architecturally-sound solutions
- Builds, tests, and deploys marketing solutions to meet client requirements
- Deliver on project assignments on time and within budget
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good
- Shows a commitment to customer satisfaction
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!