Cloud for Good is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Executive to help lead our higher education and nonprofit sales efforts. This role will be responsible for individually leading, as well as working in conjunction with our industry sales teams, to sell Salesforce Marketing & Engagement implementation solutions to our clients. This role will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
Successful candidates will be highly experienced in selling Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Engagement solutions, as well as have a reasonable technical background in these solutions, to help the organization continue to grow our sales efforts as we deliver exceptional projects with our clients.
Location: Virtual, home office in US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Resident of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Travel: Up to 30%
Skills, Qualifications, and Education Requirements:
- 5+ Years of enterprise sales experience
- 3+ Years of experience selling Salesforce Marketing solutions
- Salesforce implementation sales experience preferred
- Ability to successfully operate in a high growth, fast-paced organization
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture
- Proactive sales style and approach
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Experience with nonprofit and/or higher education industries is a plus
- Experience calling on C-suite and key executives within a customer’s organization
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Lead technical sales efforts for Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Engagement solutions both as a direct Account Executive and a team overlay
- Leverage Salesforce Marketing product(s) technical knowledge to lead our sales efforts
- Lead sales discovery efforts with clients
- Create and execute an industry business success plan, to maximize revenue generated, overachieve quota, and create lifelong customer relationships
- Be accountable to measures and metrics including successful overachievement of sales quotas and goals, sales pipeline generation, forecast accuracy, etc.
- Build and cultivate relationships with the Salesforce and Salesforce.org sales organizations that align with the role
- Internal “project management” leadership, to align with internal stakeholders including (but not limited to) other Cloud for Good Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Services leadership, internal executives etc – while leading sales opportunities from start to finish
- Successfully and consistently manage multiple opportunities with varying complexities from start to finish.
- Develop and deliver compelling client presentations
- Drive RFP processes and strategic sales approaches with clients
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Create and deliver Statements of Work (SOW)
- Be a role model for Cloud for Good’s culture and values
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!