Cloud for Good is looking for a self-motivated individual to support both the marketing and partnership teams. This role will be responsible for marketing-related sales support, social media, completed project submission and customer satisfaction follow-up. This is a great opportunity to experience and contribute to both marketing and partnership teams at a leading Salesforce consulting partner while making a direct impact supporting sales at Cloud for Good. Cloud for Good was named Salesforce’s Nonprofit Partner of the Year in 2021, for the third year in a row, as well as the Education Partner of the Year. The Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator will report to the Director – Alliances and will also coordinate and work closely with the Director of Marketing.
Location: Virtual, Home-based office in the US or Canada (preferred to work Eastern Hours)
- A basic understanding of Salesforce
- An ability to manage, organize and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Interest in working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Understanding of social media strategy
- Strong customer service skills and mindset
- Ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders through various channels including email, phone, video conferences, and in-person
- Experience within the nonprofit or higher education sectors, a plus
- Ability to research and present on a variety of topics, including competitive analysis and organization background information
Partnerships Responsibilities: Cloud for Good is a Salesforce Partner. We implement Salesforce for nonprofit and education clients. A big part of our partnership requires collecting client feedback and submitting various deliverables to Salesforce, and ensuring we are on time and compliant with all related administrative and operational tasks.
- Work with Cloud for Good staff and Salesforce representatives to organize, gather, package and submit client project feedback, including client surveys and other project deliverables
- Coordinate internal enablement sessions with AppExchange partners
- Coordinate external webinars with AppExchange partners
Marketing Responsibilities: Our Marketing Team promotes Cloud for Good services to nonprofit and education clients; from social media to customer success stories, managing the website and long-form content. Marketing is also the first contact with inbound sales leads with our organization.
- Communicate with inbound leads, and assign to Sales team based on territory maps
- Conduct the first review for internal and external documentation for formatting, compliance with brand standards, etc before passing to the Marketing Director
- Manage Cloud for Good’s social media accounts, including posting, engaging and creating the social media calendar
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.