The Managing Director, Nonprofit Services responsible and accountable for Go to Market and Delivery for our Nonprofit line of business. This leadership role is responsible for overall success of our nonprofit clients, growth of the practice, renewals, and profitability for the line of business. They will define strategy, go to market, product offerings, operating model definition, people management, and service delivery. This person will work across the organization to drive sales proposals and ensure client success. Key metrics for this role include Sales and Account Growth Targets, client satisfaction, and employee engagement and retention. This role also supports the development and implementation of standard services model methodologies, including consulting frameworks, tools, and staff development for the onboarding of customers and their businesses.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the USA or Canada.
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship
- Responsible for driving growth in each line of business and successful delivery
- Manage a team of Account Directors, Delivery Directors, Leads, and Principal Consultants to drive results
- Support the resource planning, cross-company visibility, and profitability model for professional services team
- Partner with Marketing to develop Value Propositions and Sales Collateral
- Strategically assess industry ecosystem to identify opportunities or threats for assigned verticals
- Responsible for leading pre-sales activities with CFG Account Executive and Consulting industry counterparts, such as scoping, visioning, and preparing high-level pitches
- Monitor key business metrics such as the delivery of service and client satisfaction on managed projects; communicate expectations to project teams
- Drive best practices and methodology enhancements across the line of business
- Participate in the performance management process through goal setting and performance reviews for managed staff
- Participate in talent acquisition and planning, and approve hiring decisions
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organization to ensure effective knowledge sharing and team participation in Cloud for Good’s growth
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good
- Act as a role model for Cloud for Good’s culture and values
- Serve as a public face for Cloud for Good at special events
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 10+ years of experience in client services, and/or consulting services
- 4+ years of experience managing Salesforce implementations or services engagements in a consultative model
- Experience in nonprofit industry, and related industries a plus (health and human services, public sector, etc)
- Prior experience managing staff in either a project oversight or professional services environment
- Experience in Agile delivery methodology
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing professional services best practices or managing them across business lines or verticals
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve client/project risks and issues
- Must show a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required
- Proven experience leading clients and engagement teams through complex solution implementations
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term engagements with clients and ensure client retention
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, proactive leadership skills
- Managerial skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong consulting skills, including ability to work independently and proactively
- Teamwork/collaboration skills
- Presentation skills
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity Commitment
- At Cloud for Good, we adhere to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and extend these principles to all our employees and prospective candidates. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other legally protected characteristics as defined by federal, state, and local laws. Our commitment to non-discrimination applies across every location in which our company operates, and it encompasses all aspects of employment.
- Cloud for Good strongly encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds and identities to submit their applications. Our unwavering commitment to fostering diversity not only enhances our workplace but also enhances the outcomes we deliver to our clients. See our full diversity statement here.
- We value inclusivity and want applicants who may require special assistance or accommodation during the interview process to know we’re here to assist you.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.