The Manager of Campaign Services is a player/coach role, managing a team of Campaign Consultants while also supporting sales, renewals, client work and vacation coverage. This team is responsible for developing offline marketing campaigns and other complex segmentation that is critical to our customer’s ongoing day-to-day operations and overall fundraising success. The Manager of Campaign Services work with other members of the Campaign Services team to ensure quality and timely outcomes for our customers.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the USA or Canada.
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship
Travel: 10 -15% – Internal and Client Facing
- Manage a team of campaign services staff, providing coaching and professional development through regular 1:1 and team meetings.
- Participate in consulting projects as a senior resource. Maintain a billable quota of 25 to 30%
- Participate in the performance management process through goal setting and performance reviews for staff
- Support the resource planning, cross-company visibility, and profitability model for campaign services through direct project management and for monitoring projects under your team’s responsibility
- Support pre-sales and sales processes through scoping, thought partnership, and interactions with potential clients.
- Support the development of scalable implementation models to support Cloud for Good’s client base
- Monitor and message internal expectations on key business metrics such as delivery of service, client satisfaction, and system performance
- Work with clients and engagement teams to anticipate project risks, resolve issues, consistently meet deadlines and achieve 100% client satisfaction
- Gather feedback and best practices from client engagements to improve and refine Cloud for Good’s Service Offerings
- Collaborate with all functional areas of the business to ensure effective knowledge sharing and team participation in Cloud For Good’s growth
- Act as a role model for Cloud for Good’s culture and values – actively build positive team culture
- Serve as a public face for Cloud for Good. You may be asked to assist in marketing activities, such as writing blogs, participating in digital and in-person events and writing customer success stories.
- Maintain high levels of current skills in software-as-a-service (SaaS) architecture, data warehousing and ETL/ELT solution design, and salesforce.com technologies and best practices
- Serve as a member of Cloud for Good’s Leadership Team
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 7+ years of offline mass marketing campaign experience.
- Prior experience managing staff in a project or services environment.
- Hands-on experience working with the following: relational databases, SQL queries, data views/perspectives, and stored procedures.
- Strong data management service bureau experience in a campaign production role.
- Strong experience managing large data volumes for nonprofit or commercial customers.
- Strong experience in a business analyst and/or analytics role for nonprofit or commercial customers.
- Mass marketing experience with nonprofit or commercial customers
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Customer success-oriented with a relentless focus on making our customers successful.
- Team player with a track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within a company.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace and complex environment.
- Strong ability to work independently and accurately complete complex deliverables within a time bound environment.
- Proven experience leading clients and a team through complex solution implementations.
- Resourceful and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies respectful of the associated large data volumes.
- Hands-on experience with core Salesforce products
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (201)
Travel is dependent on requirements. Typical travel engagements post-Covid will include Managerial and Executive meetings, business travel for strategic sales or client engagements, and requested attendance to industry events.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.