Digital Managed Services Consultants are experienced technology professionals who lead Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot support projects with a variety of nonprofit and higher education organizations. They are highly experienced with Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot, industry best practices, and related Salesforce products. Consultants should be able to quickly resolve urgent issues while proactively working with clients to encourage tool adoption and utilization.
Digital Managed Services Consultants will have strong project management skills and the ability to juggle a number of priorities at once. Because most of the work is client-facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people are very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients, while building consensus is also critical for success.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Travel: Maximum 10%
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Have and maintain Marketing Cloud Administrator and/or Marketing Cloud/Pardot Consultant certification(s)
- Familiarity working with nonprofit organizations and/or educational institutions
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud administration experience (2 years preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required.
- Proven track record of continuously improving organizations
- Experience leading the development/growth of a Marketing Cloud account
- Strong time management & communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Comfort working in a Virtual Environment
- Project Management skills
- Change Management skills
- Time Management skills
- Nonprofit and/or education best practice knowledge
- Marketing Cloud configuration skills
- HTML/CSS, SQL & AMP script knowledge preferred
- Salesforce product ecosystem knowledge
- Familiarity with NPSP & EDA
- Resolve client service issues and skillfully manage complex client service problems.
- Develop and maintain Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot technical expertise and utilize that expertise effectively to help clients.
- Oversee and manage the resolution of critical issues, ensuring prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues.
- Complete routine maintenance for client portfolio
- Meet established Service Level Agreements by performing tasks in a timely and efficient manner
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!