Enterprise Managed Services Consultants are experienced technology professionals who successfully deliver Salesforce.com support projects with a variety of our larger nonprofit and higher education clients. They are experienced with the Salesforce nonprofit or higher education solution suites, industry best practices and associated 3rd party applications. Consultants should be able to quickly resolve urgent issues while proactively working with clients to encourage system adoption and utilization.
Enterprise Managed Services Consultants will have strong project management skills and the ability to juggle several priorities at once. Given most of the work is client-facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people are very important to successfully deliver these projects. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients, while building consensus is also critical for success.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Consulting or Managed Services Consulting experience
- Have and maintain multiple Salesforce certifications, with the Salesforce Administrator and Nonprofit Cloud Consultant and/or Education Cloud Consultant preferred
- Familiarity working with nonprofit organizations and/or educational institutions
- Proven track record of continuously improving organizations
- Experience leading the development/growth of a Salesforce org
- Strong time management & communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Comfort working in a virtual environment
- Salesforce configuration skills
- Salesforce product ecosystem knowledge
- Project Management skills
- Change Management skills
- Time Management skills
- Nonprofit/Education best practice knowledge
- Resolve client service issues and skillfully manage complex client service problems.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas and utilize that expertise effectively to help clients.
- Meet established Service Level Agreements by performing tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.