The Engagement Manager will serve as the face of Cloud for Good for all managed service engagements – Campaign, CRM and/or Digital – for a designated portfolio of clients. The Engagement Manager will be responsible for assignment of tasks to campaign and technical teams and follow through to ensure completion and ensuring the work requested matches the existing statement of work. This is a strategic role and the relationship with the client and team will require a deep knowledge of the clients program, industry norms, campaign – both digital and offline – marketing, as well as basic salesforce.com technology.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the USA or Canada.
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship
Travel: 10 -15% – Internal and Client Facing
- Serve as the primary conduit for all client requests; oversee the workflow of designated resources; prioritization of deliverables, prepare weekly status reports and facilitate reoccurring status update meetings
- Review and resolve or escalate all cases filed by client related to Managed Services
- Engage other teams when opportunities arise for larger project-based work that falls beyond the scope of Marketing and Data Services
- Deliver training, documentation, and education for clients
- Act as a client’s trusted advisor
- Advocate for the client
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Knowledge of nonprofit business processes, based on 5+ years working in the nonprofit industry, ideally in a campaign support role
- Mass marketing experience with nonprofit or commercial customer
- The ability to translate between non-technical and technical audiences
- The ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues where appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to engender a team spirit within a team of both external and internal players
- Confident, can-do attitude, focused on the client’s success
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Customer success-oriented with a relentless focus on making our customers successful.
- Team player with a track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within a company.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace and complex environment.
- Strong ability to work independently and accurately complete complex deliverables within a time bound environment.
- Resourceful and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies respectful of the associated large data volumes.
- Hands-on experience with core Salesforce products (CRM/Sales Cloud, NPSP/Marketing Cloud)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (201)
Travel dependent on requirements. Typical travel engagements post-Covid will include Managerial and Executive meetings, business travel for strategic sales or client engagements, and requested attendance to industry events.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.