Cloud for Good is seeking an exceptional sales leader to join the team as our Director of Sales in the Nonprofit Practice. The Director will be responsible for setting and executing Cloud for Good’s sales strategy for our consulting services in the Nonprofit sector. This leader will assume responsibility for the company’s Nonprofit sales goals, as well as management of a growing account executive team to help drive Cloud for Good’s growth. The Director will report to the Vice President of Sales.
Successful candidates will be highly experienced in selling Salesforce solutions for Nonprofit Organizations and/or in selling professional Salesforce services, have strong project management skills, exhibit leadership and sales management skills, and have a track record of exceptional quota attainment.
Location: Virtual, home office in US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Skills, Qualifications, and Education Requirements:
- Senior Sales leadership: First-line leadership experience leading teams in strategic and transactional sales
- 5+ years in software services sales
- Ability and comfort operating in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture
- Ability and interest in operating in an environment where not all processes are well–defined and some processes are changing
- Some level of “scrappiness” and interest in rolling up your sleeves to do someday to day sales work
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Understanding and experience with the Nonprofit industry is a plus
- Experience calling on C-suite – aligning with regional executives, AEs, and internal leadership teams to present a single vision for our customers
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, proactive leadership skills
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred
- Passion for serving and working with Nonprofit organizations
- Partner with the VP of Sales to set and execute a customer acquisition strategy, and generate annual growth in bookings for our cross-cloud Salesforce services business in the Nonprofit vertical
- Be accountable for all aspects of the Cloud for Good Sales Nonprofit Team, including sales quotas and goals, sales pipelines, sales processes, and sales team enablement
- Build and cultivate relationships with Salesforce and Salesforce.org sales organization
- Work in close partnership with our internal Services organization, Marketing Team and Partner Alliance Manager
- Be responsible for leading pre-sales activities with Sales and Services team members, such as scoping, visioning, and preparing high-level pitches
- Drive RFP processes and strategic sales approaches with core clients
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding marketing and engagement solutions for Nonprofit customers
- Create and deliver the executive point of view for Salesforce services and engagement transformation for our customers
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting to the executive team
- Set appropriate metrics for sales pipeline generation and sales funnel management, track progress, and manage team to desired outcomes
- Plan and manage at the strategic, transactional, and operational levels
- Participate, as part of the Management Team, in setting and managing the overall growth and strategic direction of Cloud for Good
- Participate in the performance management process through goal setting and performance reviews for managed staff
- Position the business to grow successfully beyond its current targets, year over year
- Be a role model for Cloud for Good’s culture and values
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!