Are you ready to join the #BestTeamEver? We’re seeking an exceptional Sales Leader to help lead our Higher Education sales organization and provide a path for our customer to transform the way they adopt, implement, and fully leverage the Salesforce Platform.
As Director of Sales, you will lead a team of Account Executives and collectively be responsible for selling Salesforce based consulting services to Higher Education organizations.
Location: Virtual, home office in US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
- Develop a strategic sales plan to meet or exceed team monthly and yearly sales quotas
- Provide guidance, support, and leadership to direct reports through all stages of the selling process
- Hire, develop, and retain a strong sales team
- Accountability and consistency in coaching team to optimal sales performance; including activities, next steps, and plan to execute
- Accurate and reliable team sales forecasting and opportunity management
- Ability to support and provide executive sponsorship for strategic opportunities
- Consistently and willingly engage with C-level executives within a customer organization
- Review and provide guidance on customer proposals, including SOWs
- Help manage and lead efforts on RFP responses
- Develop strong relationships with Salesforce representatives
- Team with internal Services leadership and key internal stakeholders to properly support customer opportunities and help support solutioning efforts
An ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience
- 8+ years of consulting sales or enterprise sales experience
- Experience managing or selling Salesforce technology or services
- Experience working with higher education organizations
- Experience developing relationships with VP level and above
- Proven track record of sales excellence, team excellence, and quota achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong and willing communicator with impressive presentation skills
- Strong technical background
- High activity level and passion for positive customer outcomes
- Exceptional written and proposal generation skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!