The Director of Professional Services is responsible for leading and managing Cloud for Good’s nonprofit or education consulting teams. They manage teams of consultants, lead projects as engagement managers, and direct the services practice in partnership with other leadership team members.
Successful candidates will be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce solutions for nonprofit or higher education organizations. They will also have excellent leadership and people management experience, strong project management skills, and the ability to juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the USA or Canada.
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship
Travel: 10 -15% – Internal and Client Facing
Manages a team of professional services staff, providing coaching and professional development through periodic 1:1 and team meetings.
- Manage a team of professional services staff, providing coaching and professional development through regular 1:1 and team meetings.
- Participate in consulting projects as a senior resource (Engagement Manager, Project Manager). Maintain a billable quota of 10-20%
- Participate in the performance management process through goal setting and performance reviews for staff
- Support the resource planning, cross-company visibility, and profitability model for professional services through direct project management and for monitoring projects under your team’s responsibility
- Support pre-sales and sales processes through scoping, thought partnership, and interactions with potential clients.
- Support the development of scalable implementation models to support Cloud for Good’s client base
- Monitor and message internal expectations on key business metrics such as delivery of service, client satisfaction, and system performance
- Work with clients and engagement teams to anticipate project risks, resolve issues, consistently meet deadlines and achieve 100% client satisfaction
- Gather feedback and best practices from client engagements to improve and refine Cloud for Good’s Service Offerings
- Collaborate with all functional areas of the business to ensure effective knowledge sharing and team participation in Cloud For Good’s growth
- Act as a role model for Cloud for Good’s culture and values – actively build positive team culture
- Serve as a public face for Cloud for Good. You may be asked to assist in marketing activities, such as writing blogs, participating in digital and in-person events and writing customer success stories.
- Maintain high levels of current skills in software-as-a-service (SaaS) architecture, solution design, and salesforce.com technologies and best practices
- Serve as a member of Cloud for Good’s Leadership Team
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 6+ years experience in client services, and/or consulting services.
- 3+ years experience managing Salesforce implementations or services engagements in a consultative model.
- Minimum 3 years managing customer deployment and/or professional services engagements in a consultative model.
- Experience in Agile Delivery Methodology
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing professional services best practices.
- Prior experience managing staff in a project or professional services environment.
- Must show a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required.
- Salesforce Partner Track Certification (Consulting certification)
- Proven experience leading clients and engagement teams through complex solution implementations.
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Multi-task-oriented with desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong, proactive leadership skills.
Travel dependent on requirements. Typical travel engagements post-Covid will include Managerial and Executive meetings, business travel for strategic sales or client engagements, and requested attendance to industry events.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!