The Director of Professional Services – Advancement is responsible for leading and managing within within Cloud for Good’s Higher Education consulting practice. Successful candidates will be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce solutions for higher education organizations and have deep experience in delivering Advancement Programs on the Salesforce Platform including relevant ISV’s such as Affiniquest or UC Innovation. A passion for people and growing leaders is critical to success. This role is critical for our practice and carries both sales and delivery targets.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the USA or Canada.
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Travel: 10-20% – Internal and Client Facing
- Accountable for development and delivery success of our Advancement Offerings and thought leadership.
- Manage a team of professional services leaders, providing coaching and professional development.
- Accountable executive across consulting projects. Maintain a billable quota of 50%
- Participate in the performance management process through goal setting and performance reviews for staff
- Support pre-sales and sales processes through scoping, thought partnership, and interactions with potential clients.
- Work with clients and engagement teams to anticipate project risks, resolve issues, consistently meet deadlines and achieve 100% client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with all functional areas of the business to ensure effective knowledge sharing and team participation in Cloud for Good’s growth.
- Act as a role model for Cloud for Good’s culture and values – actively build positive team culture.
- Maintain high levels of current skills in software-as-a-service (SaaS) architecture, solution design, and Salesforce.com technologies and best practices.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experience working in or with Higher Education organizations and with their Advancement, Development, or Alumni Relations business areas.
- Proven experience in growing client relationships
- 6+ years experience in client services, and/or consulting services.
- 3+ years experience managing Salesforce implementations or services engagements in a consultative model.
- Experience in Agile Delivery Methodology.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing professional services best practices.
- Prior experience managing staff in a project or professional services environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required.
- Salesforce Partner Track Certification (Consulting certification)
- Proven experience leading clients and engagement teams through complex solution implementations.
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Multi-task oriented with desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong, proactive leadership skills.
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity Commitment
- At Cloud for Good, we adhere to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and extend these principles to all our employees and prospective candidates. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other legally protected characteristics as defined by federal, state, and local laws. Our commitment to non-discrimination applies across every location in which our company operates, and it encompasses all aspects of employment.
- Cloud for Good strongly encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds and identities to submit their applications. Our unwavering commitment to fostering diversity not only enhances our workplace but also enhances the outcomes we deliver to our clients. See our full diversity statement here.
- We value inclusivity and want applicants who may require special assistance or accommodation during the interview process to know we’re here to assist you.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.