The Cloud for Good team of Directors is responsible for overseeing and leading consulting activities with nonprofit and higher education clients. The Director of Digital Services in particular is responsible for overseeing all project activities and technical solutions related to marketing services and is also responsible for managing marketing consultants. Activities include the management of multiple Marketing Cloud implementation projects and the Cloud for Good digital consulting team, as well as providing support with sales proposals and presentations. Directors also manage and/or execute internal practice-improvement projects across Cloud for Good’s delivery team.
Successful candidates will be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce and Marketing Cloud solutions for nonprofit and/or higher education organizations, have strong project management skills, a track record of strong engagement management, and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once. They will be Marketing Cloud experts and speak fluent nonprofit and/or higher education.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
- Oversee and lead Marketing Cloud implementation and digital services delivery with nonprofits and higher education institutions
- Provide solution oversight for digital solutions proposed in pre-sales and delivered in implementation, including validating product selection choices, data and integration design, and solution scalability.
- Manage a team of professional services staff, providing coaching and professional development through periodic 1:1 and team meetings
- Participate in the performance management process through goal setting and performance reviews for managed staff
- Conduct performance reviews and assist in staff training and coaching
- Participate in pre-sales activities, such as scoping, visioning, and preparing high-level pitches
- Proactively identify areas of need for internal projects, including staffing and delivery of solutions
- Serve as a member of the Leadership Team
- Participate in consulting projects as an Engagement Manager to monitor project performance, serve as an escalation point, and ensure quality delivery
- Monitor key business metrics, such as delivery of service and client satisfaction on managed projects, while communicating expectations to project teams
- Support the sale, resource planning, cross-company visibility, and profitability model for general professional services and specifically assigned verticals
- Initiate and oversee internal projects to improve the delivery of client services
- Participate in hiring activities as a hiring manager
- Gather feedback from clients and identify best practices and lessons learned from client projects to improve and refine Cloud for Good’s service delivery approach
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organization to ensure effective knowledge sharing and team participation in Cloud for Good’s growth
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Marketing Cloud for activities including webinars and sales events
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good
- Act as a role model for Cloud for Good’s culture and values
- Serve as a public face for Cloud for Good at special events
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Marketing Cloud Consultant, Administrator, and Developer Certifications
- 6+ years of experience in client services, and/or consulting services
- 3+ years of experience leading Salesforce and Marketing Cloud implementations or services engagements in a consultative model
- Prior experience managing staff in either a professional services environment
- Experience in agile delivery methodology
- Strong Salesforce and Marketing Cloud configuration knowledge
- Familiarity with Marketing Cloud Personalization, Intelligence, and CDP/Data Cloud
- Experience working with nonprofits and/or higher education institutions
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing professional services best practices
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve client/project risks and issues
- Must show a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required
- Proven experience leading clients and engagement teams through complex solution implementations
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, proactive leadership skills
- Managerial skills
- Strong project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Teamwork/collaboration skills
- Strong consulting skills, including ability to work independently and proactively
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity Commitment
- At Cloud for Good, we adhere to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and extend these principles to all our employees and prospective candidates. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other legally protected characteristics as defined by federal, state, and local laws. Our commitment to non-discrimination applies across every location in which our company operates, and it encompasses all aspects of employment.
- Cloud for Good strongly encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds and identities to submit their applications. Our unwavering commitment to fostering diversity not only enhances our workplace but also enhances the outcomes we deliver to our clients. See our full diversity statement here.
- We value inclusivity and want applicants who may require special assistance or accommodation during the interview process to know we’re here to assist you.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.