Cloud for Good, the Nonprofit and Higher Education Partner of the Year for Salesforce, is seeking Data Consultant (Sr. consultant role is also available and will be determined based on experience) to manage large data migration projects with nonprofit organizations and educational institutions.
Successful candidates will ETL experts (i.e. Jitterbit, Informatica, Boomi, MuleSoft) able to demonstrate expert-level skills and knowledge in designing and implementing data migrations. Experience with Salesforce, NPSP, and EDA are a plus. Candidates should have a strong understanding of relational databases, SOQL, and SQL.
Because much of the work of this role is client-facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people is very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Travel: Maximum 20%
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experience transforming and migrating data to Salesforce via data loading tools and ETL tools (e.g., Jitterbit, Informatica, Boomi, Mules), including creating an initial data map
- At least 3 years of consulting experience
- Strong understanding of relational database architecture, SOQL, and SQL
- Understanding of agile methodology
- Salesforce.com administrator certification (if not available will be required to complete within the onboarding period)
- Strong Salesforce configuration knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity working with nonprofits and/or higher education institutions
- Strong consulting skills, communication, and teamwork/collaboration
- Proven track record of continuously improving organizations
- Strong time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Passion for continuous learning
- Mentoring skills
- Presentation skills
- Serve as the lead data resource on Salesforce implementation projects
- Create and iterate on data conversion maps
- Evaluate, design, and implement data migration solutions for nonprofit and higher education clients
- Plan all aspects of iterative data migration and coordinate with the project manager to align with the overall project plan
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate knowledge of NPSP and/or EDA
- Assess client business requirements to design architecturally-sound solutions
- Deliver on project assignments on time and within budget
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good
- Show a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Provide informal mentorship and facilitate knowledge-sharing and growth opportunities to
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!