Cloud for Good is seeking experienced technology professionals to lead Salesforce.com implementation projects with a variety of nonprofit organizations and higher education institutions. Successful candidates will be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce solutions and ideally have nonprofit or higher ed industry experience.
This position requires strong project management skills and the ability to juggle a number of priorities at once. Because most of the work is client facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people is very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Travel: Maximum 20%
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Salesforce.com administrator certification (Consulting certifications preferred)
- Familiarity working with nonprofit organizations and/or educational institutions
- A strong understanding of Salesforce consulting (1-2 years of experience preferred)
- Proven track record of continuously improving organizations
- Strong time management & communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required.
- Comfort working in a virtual environment
- Manage an array of Salesforce configurations and implementations
- Assess client business requirements and create requirements and design documentation
- Ensure projects are on time and within budget
- Be first point of escalation for projects
- Facilitate internal and external meetings
- Report on status & risks of each project to Project Manager or Director of Professional Services
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!