Cloud for Good is seeking experienced technology professionals to lead Salesforce.com implementation projects with a variety of nonprofit organizations and higher education institutions. Successful candidates will be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce solutions and ideally have nonprofit or higher ed industry experience.
This position requires strong project management skills and the ability to juggle a number of priorities at once. Because most of the work is client-facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people is very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Travel: Maximum 20%
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Salesforce.com administrator certification (Consulting certifications preferred)
- Familiarity working with nonprofit organizations and/or educational institutions
- A strong understanding of Salesforce consulting (1-2 years of experience preferred)
- Proven track record of continuously improving organizations
- Strong time management & communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required.
- Comfort working in a virtual environment
- Manage an array of Salesforce configurations and implementations
- Assess client business requirements and create requirements and design documentation
- Ensure projects are on time and within budget
- Be first point of escalation for projects
- Facilitate internal and external meetings
- Report on status & risks of each project to Project Manager or Director of Professional Services
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!