Cloud for Good is seeking experienced technology professionals to lead Salesforce.com implementation projects with a variety of nonprofit organizations and higher education institutions. Successful candidates will be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce solutions and ideally have nonprofit or higher ed industry experience.
This position requires strong project management skills and the ability to juggle a number of priorities at once. Because most of the work is client-facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people is very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Salesforce.com administrator certification (Consulting certifications preferred)
- Familiarity working with nonprofit organizations and/or educational institutions
- A strong understanding of Salesforce consulting (1-2 years of experience preferred)
- Proven track record of continuously improving organizations
- Strong time management & communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required.
- Comfort working in a virtual environment
- Manage an array of Salesforce configurations and implementations
- Assess client business requirements and create requirements and design documentation
- Ensure projects are on time and within budget
- Be first point of escalation for projects
- Facilitate internal and external meetings
- Report on status & risks of each project to Project Manager or Director of Professional Services
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity Commitment
- At Cloud for Good, we adhere to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and extend these principles to all our employees and prospective candidates. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other legally protected characteristics as defined by federal, state, and local laws. Our commitment to non-discrimination applies across every location in which our company operates, and it encompasses all aspects of employment.
- Cloud for Good strongly encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds and identities to submit their applications. Our unwavering commitment to fostering diversity not only enhances our workplace but also enhances the outcomes we deliver to our clients. See our full diversity statement here.
- We value inclusivity and want applicants who may require special assistance or accommodation during the interview process to know we’re here to assist you.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!