The Campaign Consultant is responsible for developing offline marketing campaigns and other complex segmentation that is critical to our customer’s ongoing day-to-day operations and overall fundraising success. The Campaign Consultant works closely with the customer, the customer’s strategic marketing partner, and internal team members to build and execute comprehensive plans to meet customers ongoing and ad hoc needs.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Travel: 10 -15% – Internal and Client Facing
- Work closely with customers and direct marketing agencies to execute offline campaign strategy.
- Perform campaign segmentation for accurate, on-time delivery.
- Verify, troubleshoot, and thoroughly quality check the results of all campaign outputs.
- Attend regularly scheduled internal and external customer-facing meetings to manage complex campaign schedules.
- Provide customer support for segmentation and data analysis questions.
- Create, update, and maintain customer-specific documentation.
- Develop content and participate in periodic customer-facing reviews for improved customer experience.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 4+ years of offline mass marketing campaign experience.
- Hands-on experience working with the following: relational databases, SQL queries, data views/perspectives, and stored procedures.
- Strong data management service bureau experience in a campaign production role.
- Strong experience managing large data volumes for nonprofit or commercial customers.
- Strong experience in a business analyst and/or analytics role for nonprofit or commercial customers.
- Mass marketing experience with nonprofit or commercial customers.
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Customer success-oriented with a relentless focus on making our customers successful.
- Team player with a track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within a
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Strong ability to work independently and accurately complete complex deliverables within a time-bound environment.
- Resourceful and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies respectful of the associated large data volumes.
- Hands-on experience administering core Salesforce products
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (201) and Nonprofit Certified Cloud Consultant
Travel dependent on requirements. Typical travel engagements post-Covid will include Managerial and Executive meetings, business travel for strategic sales or client engagements, and requested attendance to industry events.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!