The Campaign Consultant is responsible for developing offline marketing campaigns and other complex segmentation that is critical to our customer’s ongoing day-to-day operations and overall fundraising success. The Campaign Consultant works closely with the customer, the customer’s strategic marketing partner, and internal team members to build and execute comprehensive plans to meet customers’ ongoing and ad hoc needs.
Location: Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Travel: 10 -20% – Internal and Client Facing
- Work closely with customers and direct marketing agencies to execute offline campaign strategy.
- Perform campaign segmentation for accurate, on-time delivery.
- Verify, troubleshoot, and thoroughly quality-check results of all campaign outputs.
- Attend regularly scheduled internal and external customer-facing meetings to manage complex campaign schedules.
- Provide customer support for segmentation and data analysis questions.
- Create, update, and maintain customer-specific documentation.
- Develop content and participate in periodic customer-facing reviews for improved customer experience.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 4+ years of offline mass marketing campaign experience.
- Hands-on experience working with the following: relational databases, SQL queries, data views/perspectives, and stored procedures.
- Strong data management service bureau experience in a campaign production role.
- Strong experience managing large data volumes for nonprofit or commercial customers.
- Strong experience in a business analyst and/or analytics role for nonprofit or commercial customers.
- Hands-on experience administering core Salesforce products
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (201)
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Customer success-oriented with a relentless focus on making our customers successful.
- Team player with a track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within a company.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Strong ability to work independently and accurately complete complex deliverables within a time-bound environment.
- Resourceful and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies respectful of the associated large data volumes.
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity Commitment
- At Cloud for Good, we adhere to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and extend these principles to all our employees and prospective candidates. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other legally protected characteristics as defined by federal, state, and local laws. Our commitment to non-discrimination applies across every location in which our company operates, and it encompasses all aspects of employment.
- Cloud for Good strongly encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds and identities to submit their applications. Our unwavering commitment to fostering diversity not only enhances our workplace but also enhances the outcomes we deliver to our clients. See our full diversity statement here.
- We value inclusivity and want applicants who may require special assistance or accommodation during the interview process to know we’re here to assist you.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.