Cloud for Good, the Salesforce Partner of the Year for Nonprofit and Higher Education Industries, is seeking an exceptional sales professional to join our growing team as a Salesforce Account Executive. This is a unique opportunity to blend growth and high performance with a focus on supporting Nonprofit or Higher Education organizations.
This role will be responsible for leading sales efforts to nonprofit/higher ed clients through their entire Salesforce implementation journey, including opportunity identification, qualification, opportunity management, finalizing contracts, and post-sales support and account management.
Location: Virtual, home office in US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Resident of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Skills, Qualifications, and Education Requirements:
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Salesforce implementation sales experience is highly preferred
- Ability to successfully operate in high growth, fast-paced organization
- Proactive sales style and approach
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Experience with nonprofit or higher education industries is a plus
- Experience calling on C-suite and key executives within a customer’s organization
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Be the primary lead throughout the entire lifecycle of the sales process, including both customer-facing and internal activities
- Maintain consistent, high-quality deal qualification and opportunity management
- Create and execute a territory business success plan; to maximize revenue generated, overachieve quota, and create lifelong customer relationships
- Be accountable to measures and metrics including successful overachievement of sales quotas and goals, sales pipeline generation, forecast accuracy, etc.
- Build and cultivate relationships with the Salesforce and Salesforce.org sales organizations that align with the role
- Successfully and consistently manage multiple opportunities with varying complexities from start to finish.
- Develop and deliver compelling client presentations
- Drive RFP processes and strategic sales approaches with clients
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with Partner Channel (Salesforce.org)
- Create and deliver Statements of Work (SOW)
- Be a role model for Cloud for Good’s culture and values
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Use of AI in Interviewing
- At Cloud for Good, we believe in conducting interviews that are fair, equitable, and designed to evaluate candidates based on their qualifications and experience, with the organization. To ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities, we prohibit the use of AI or any other type of machine learning tools during the interview process.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the interview process remotely using video conferencing. Any attempt to use AI or similar technology to respond to interview questions, analyze or provide feedback on the interview process, or perform any other interview-related tasks is strictly prohibited and will be considered a violation of our policy and may result in disqualification from the interview process.
- We understand that some candidates may have disabilities or other circumstances that require accommodation during the interview process. In such cases, we will make reasonable accommodations to enable candidates to participate in the interview process to the best of their ability. However, we do not permit the use of AI or similar technology as a substitute for direct participation in the interview.