We’re looking for an exceptional sales professional – someone who knows Salesforce and can speak fluent nonprofit or higher ed. The Account Executive will be responsible for selling Salesforce-based consulting services to nonprofit and educational organizations. This role is responsible for acquiring new clients as well as developing existing clients.
Location: Virtual, home office in US or Canada
Work Authorization: Citizens or Permanent Residents of USA or Canada. Cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
Travel: Maximum 30%
An ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations and/or educational institutions
- Experience managing Salesforce as an admin or a consultant (certifications are plus)
- Experience selling consulting services
- Experience selling Salesforce a plus
- Strong writing samples and strong references
- Develop a strategic sales plan to meet or exceed monthly sales quotas
- Manage lead cultivation and conversion process
- Help prospects evaluate their needs and propose the appropriate services
- Uphold our strong reputation of outstanding customer service
- Stay current on industry and technology new
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud for Good provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy status, amnesty, veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state and local laws. Cloud for Good complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you think you’d connect with our clients
- Your unique experience and qualifications that make you the best candidate
No Calls Please!