At Cloud for Good, we work with higher education instutions to implement Salesforce and provide continuous support. As a results, these colleges and universities can meet their goals and optimize their Salesforce environments. Our Salesforce implementation process and Managed Services for higher education will streamline the recruitment and admissions process with a flexible system that will evolve and grow with the university. We strive to provide the best Salesforce services and support, so we will create a custom Salesforce implementation plan that will fit all of the needs of your institution. With a custom higher education implementation, your can optimize your Salesforce environment and meet your goals!
Cloud for Good can work with your team to move your higher education institution needs to the Salesforce platform. Your life is about to get much easier. We are happy to put an end to the mountains of paperwork and lack of recruitment automation. It is time to move to the cloud and enjoy:
- Access to your information anywhere at anytime
- A centralized database with all applicants, students, alumni, donors, schools, calendar events, tasks – and more
- Integration with hundreds of applications on the AppExchange and a two-way integration with other campus information systems
- One click reports and dashboards and an easy-to-use report builder
- A flexible system that can meet your current needs and evolve with your school
- Secure online enrollment processes
SALESFORCE SOLUTIONS FOR:
- Advancement and Donor Stewardship
- Recruiting and Admissions
- Student Services
- Department Management
- Advising and Retention
- Career and Resource Centers
- Continuing Education Courses
- Student Exchange Programs
- Corporate Partner Management Integration with Student Information Systems
Education Data Architecture (EDA) and Advancement
Cloud for Good developed a fundraising solution that works seamlessly with the Salesforce EDA, previously HEDA (Higher Education Data Architecture). It allows your institution to cultivate your prospect, manage multiple giving cycles and build deeper relationships with your alumni. Watch our webinar to learn more.
Governance in Higher Ed with Harvard University
Salesforce is a powerful tool for your institution. Maintaining your Salesforce instance and increasing user adoption can be simplified with the establishment of governance committees. Corey Snow, with Harvard University, shared his thoughts on EDA, the NPSP (and when you might choose which) in a joint webinar with Cloud for Good.
STUDENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Best of all, you no longer have to build for the future, be constrained by decisions made, or contracts signed in the past. You can try before you buy, and be up and running in very little time. Check out this video for more information and a short demo: