Wise and Healthy Aging Improves Fundraising Activities with Salesforce.com
WISE and Healthy Aging provides programs, services, information and support for seniors, caregivers, and professionals in the aging field.
- WISE and Healthy Aging wanted to better manage relationships with donors, foundations, governmental organizations and store all interactions in one place.
- The organization needed to track single gifts, pledges, major gifts, government and private foundation grants, with the ability to designate them as either unrestricted or restricted to a specific cause.
- Wise and Health Aging could not measure the return on various fundraising campaigns.
- The organization wanted to preserve its knowledge regarding donations and analyze the information for reporting purposes.
- After considering applications from Blackbaud, DonorPerfect, and Microsoft WISE and Healthy Aging chose Salesforce.com. They received 10 donated Enterprise licenses from the Salesforce.com Foundation and hired Cloud for Good’s implementation services.
- Cloud for Good tailored Salesforce for the organization’s needs, migrated the existing information from an Access database, provided customized training, and deployed the system in less than two weeks.
- The solution included a donation management module that tracked all types of gifts, managed campaign, and enhanced constituent relationship management for better classification and segmentation.
- Conga Composer was installed to create event invitations, thank you letters, and tax receipts directly from Salesforce.
- Cloud for Good worked with the organization’s staff to create personalized reports and dashboards.
- More effective and efficient fundraising through better donor targeting and segmentation.
- Efficient and timely management of donor relations, grant deadlines and reporting requirements
- Greater ease and efficiencies in donor communications including acknowledgements and receipting
- Improved insight into whether campaigns are effectively reaching the right audience and enhanced ability to target follow-up outreach activities through visibility into campaign membership
- Greater data integrity and user adoption.
- Increased visibility of constituents, donation, and all fundraising activities enables better decision making and business planning.
“We used Cloud for Good to implement a donor database and CRM solution for our non-profit fundraising needs. They delivered ahead of schedule and the training hit all the necessary marks. I highly recommend them!”
Mitch Orlik, Executive Vice President, Wise & Healthy Aging