Using Chatter to become a collaborative organization, manage mentors, track donors, and provide a better social return on investment
The Memphis PREP Program provides rising high school juniors and seniors with a summer of intellectual stimulation, personal growth, leadership development, cultural diversity and discovery in the summer programs of the finest educational institutions.
- The organization used multiple excel spreadsheets to manage their relationships with mentors, mentees, social workers, donors, board members and more.
- The organization experienced ongoing program growth and the disparate systems were unable to support or scale with this growth.
- The organization struggled to meet the funders’ increasing reporting expectations.
- Collecting information from mentors and consolidating the data into one database was time consuming and not accurate.
The Memphis PREP Program selected Cloud for Good because of the team’s impressive record creating and implementing solutions for nonprofit organizations with Salesforce.com. “They understood our needs, listened to our input and designed a solution that will be a great asset to our delivery of services” said Dorothy Johnson, Executive director at Memphis PREP Program.
For more information about the solution watch the video below:
- Became a collaborative organization – Mentors are using Chatter, an internal social network, to update their profile, log mentor activities, collaborate with other mentors, and share best practices “we now provide an enjoyable productive mentoring experience”.
- Improved insight into services provided
- Gained ability to pull accurate reports on demand
- Increased program administration efficiency