Endow, rooted in the teachings of the Catholic Church, works to empower women through study groups and programs. They recognize and affirm the “true genius of women” and responds to our culture’s desperate need for an authentic feminine presence in every aspect of life and society.
- Endow was using Blackbaud’s Common Ground (formally by Convio) and wanted to reduce their annual cost and create less dependency on Blackbaud
- Common Ground was implemented by another consulting firm and it was not tailored to fully meet the organizations’ needs
- Only a limited amount of Endow staff were using Common Ground (although this was only understood through the Discovery process with Cloud for Good)
- Endow was only utilizing a portion of the full Common Ground platform
- Some Common Ground features have been confusing and/or difficult to manage
- Endow wanted their system to be easy to use and give them the ability to train new staff easily
- Cloud for Good uninstalled Common Ground and migrated Endow to the Nonprofit Starter Pack with a customized fundraising solution tailored to their needs.
- Endow had a custom Common Ground integration with their e-commerce platform, Cloud for Good reconfigured this integration to work seamlessly with the Nonprofit Starter Pack.
- Cloud for Good trained the Endow users on the new features to ensure a better understanding of the system and to improve user adoption.
- The organization eliminated the annual cost of Common Ground and the dependency on Blackbaud which recently announced that they will discontinue Common Ground.
- All of Endow’s contacts, households, and organizations are tracked in a centralized system.
- The number of Salesforce users grew from 3 to 10.
“Cloud for Good’s team worked with us to understand our operational need before developing a detailed implementation plan. They were readily available for our questions and helped us with training after the conversion. More than anything, Blackbaud’s elimination of Common Ground would have interfered with our daily operations. We are so happy that we made the choice to migrate from Common Ground and with our decision to work with Cloud for Good. They provided excellent customer service that gave us the peace of mind needed during the migration process” said Amy Nuanes, Director of Operations at Endow.
“The conversion has allowed us to understand and trust reports generated in Salesforce. This has allowed us to kick off our Year End Appeal knowing we can track donations and thank donors on a timely basis,” added Nuanes.