Never before has technology played a bigger role in fundraising then it does right now. As with most organizations, you are no doubt trying to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to fundraising tools and solutions. A simple online search quickly reveals that there is an overwhelming number of options when trying to decide what solution would best help your organization raise more funds to better realize your mission. That is where Cloud for Good can help.
We focus on helping you navigate through all of the options when looking at implementing a fundraising solution on the Salesforce platform. By partnering with you to evaluate what your goals are, how you are accomplishing them today, and what desired improvements you are looking to achieve, we will leverage our experience to help identify the best strategy and solution to utilize.
After our evaluation is complete, we will recommend either using the Salesforce Nonprofit Starter Pack with additional configuration to meet your needs, or one of the great end-to-end donor management solutions on Salesforce.
Here are some of the features you can expect from your donor database:
- Complete view of your donors – Everything you need to know about your supporters is in one place so you can understand every constituent and deliver the right service, message or answer.
- Track and manage donations – Identify major donors, track gifts and pledges, run campaigns, and eliminate time wasted entering recurring donations.
- Work smarter—and faster – Salesforce.com can support and automate any business process or workflow and consolidate all your spreadsheets, address books and database systems into a single solution.
- Connect your CRM with your website – Your CRM app and your website work together. Quickly set up and manage online payments from your donors.
- Customized reporting – Create your own reports and dashboards – without a need for programmers – and gain immediate access to meaningful metrics.
- Manage events – Manage all your fundraising campaigns and know where to invest in the future to make the most impact.
- Social integration – Wherever your supporters are, you will be there. Join their conversation on Twitter and Facebook from your CRM.
SEE OUR CUSTOMERS’ SUCCESS
Learn how Youth Villages is using Salesforce to create a 360 view of their donors.